Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Best Harley Davidson commercial ever....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Harley Davidson commercial ever....

Ok Ok Ok dont flame me, I like harley's soo what....I found this commercial....I thought some of you guys might like it, as bikers, not Harley Haters....

HD Marketing dept. got this one right.....

anyway here we go

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPqkCxV8SkI[/YOUTUBE]

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Sweet. I wish there were cool ads like this out here. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

saw on television once and was like *wow...I'm gonna go ride now*
      Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Comment

Nice video - perhaps something along those lines could be shot at the 09 KR Rally.
        2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
        2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Very cool.

More impressive...they're mostly all wearing helmets.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

That was pretty "All Encompassing"...They pretty well got it.
            sigpic
            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

I must say as a shop owner,harley certified tech,former harley employee,they finally got something right.

Comment

that was sweet
                voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
                82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
                83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

Kick *** ad for sure.

Comment

Nice!
                    Say what you want about HD.
                    They know what they're selling and they sell it well.
                    Bravo.

And yeah, we need to do one of those vids.
                    sigpic

Comment

We believe that everyone should be forced to learn how to work on their own bike....
                      We believe in half-helmets, skull caps, and a complete lack of any other protective gear...
                      We believe in bikes that vibrate your hands to numbness at idle.....
                      We believe in hindering performance for the sake of vanity.....

I believe that less money in advertising, and more in making a quality product would go a long way.....
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

sweet ad!

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                          We believe that everyone should be forced to learn how to work on their own bike....
                          We believe in half-helmets, skull caps, and a complete lack of any other protective gear...
                          We believe in bikes that vibrate your hands to numbness at idle.....
                          We believe in hindering performance for the sake of vanity.....

I believe that less money in advertising, and more in making a quality product would go a long way.....

HAhaha funny. But still, that was a great ad. I'll tell ya, after my ride to San Diego I'm not so sure I was meant to ride a Kat as a "sport touring" bike. It's not very "touring" comfy, at least to me. Those dudes look like they could ride all day. Maybe an R6 and and FJR or something would be a good combo

Comment

We believe in being unique- just like every other HD rider.
                            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....... I guess it was good...... I wonder how many parts fell off along the road.
                              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                              ------------------------------------------
                              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                              X