Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I'm thinking of trading my Kat for this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking of trading my Kat for this.

Suzuki Boulevard M90 2009
    Attached Files
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

if I were to go "cruiser" that is exactly what I would buy
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

Comment

I like the looks of the M90.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

lovely bike but say goodbye to going around corners faster than 10 mph

Comment

The M90/109 series and the Victory Hammer are the only cruiser style bikes I like.
          How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
          How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
          How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
          How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Originally posted by deanocinq View Post

Thats not true....Well maybe if you dont have any idea how to ride...I can drag hard parts all day long on my VStar....way faster then 10mph...

as far as the TRADE!! DO IT!! You will love it I bet...it's def. a sexy bike....what kinda deal are they lookin at giving ya?

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by squiggy View Post
              The M90/109 series and the Victory Hammer are the only cruiser style bikes I like.
              although, even though they suck, I like the v-rod also. Please don't flame me...i'm sensitive.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdm5770 View Post
                although, even though they suck, I like the v-rod also. Please don't flame me...i'm sensitive.
                I rode a V-rod ... not bad .... and can corner quite well !!!
                Guylaine
                Try and keep up now

Comment

Sky--it does corner nicely, my uncle has an 04, very nice bike.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deanocinq View Post
                    I don't find that to be the case with my VEETEX 1300. And this Suzuki is a superball.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I sat on a yellow one of those at a dealership and I must say, wow, it is amazing looking.
                      2006 Katana 600
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice bike, and great styling- but I have read that build quality- mostly fit and finish- left much to be desired. Best to check that out throughly when you find one, and keep your new-bike envies' in check.
                        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

thats about the only cruiser i personally like. im sure youll enjoy it. for me though im too young to be riding on somthing like that. i still need about 30 years and another 100 pounds.

Comment

It comes down to personal taste, but if I was going to buy a cruiser, it would probably be a VTX1800..... It would be hard, because I'm a Suzuki guy... but I just find the VTX to be mo' pimpin'.....
                            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                              Thats not true....Well maybe if you dont have any idea how to ride...I can drag hard parts all day long on my VStar....way faster then 10mph...

as far as the TRADE!! DO IT!! You will love it I bet...it's def. a sexy bike....what kinda deal are they lookin at giving ya?
                              4250 for my kat, i'm paying the rest in cash.
                              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                              X