No announcement yet.
X

Rode The Gap Today (Pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have that exact same pic from the top of the lookout . Nice view , ain't it ! I think that was the very first picture I took once I got there , actually .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I thought I heard you were there!

I went down there with the FZ1 owners association, with a total of around 200 bikes.
      If that ambulance went by around dinner time the guy broke both bones in his leg, but is going to be fine. If it's the same guy, he was riding a Triumph and was a guest of one of the FZ folks.

Killboy got 4 or 5 pics of me on my black 99. What a sweet place to ride!

heres one of you!

Comment

Man , that was one of the things I missed at the rally that I really hated myself for . Not that my bike is very photogenic or anything , but it still woulda been nice to have a couple of really nice action shots I could send my dad or something .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
          Man , that was one of the things I missed at the rally that I really hated myself for . Not that my bike is very photogenic or anything , but it still woulda been nice to have a couple of really nice action shots I could send my dad or something .

it is a MUST...I have a SET thats mounted,(thank you badbilly) and its the first thing a person sees when they walk into our house.

Comment

Ok, dumb question... where is the Gap? Does anyone have a near by address so I can look it up online? Ive heard people talk about it forever and never thought to ask.

Thanks

Comment

nice pics!!!looks good!
              West of Germany
              greetz Carsten

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
                Ok, dumb question... where is the Gap? Does anyone have a near by address so I can look it up online? Ive heard people talk about it forever and never thought to ask.

Thanks
                Eastern TN, western NC. Here's a link to the specefic stretch of US 129 everyone is referring to...

Tail of the Dragon
                I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Awesome... I leave Saturday at 5:45am for the Gap. Can't wait!!!
                  -Steve

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                    X