X

my bike, i'm hoping for next months bike of the month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, that kinda looks like my color

I got the House of Kolor Sunkist Orange. I was thinking of doing a different color for the lower fairing though.... not sure yet. Looks good though!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Great looking Kat...with the cowl and pipe will look great. Just so that you are aware the rear section off the 03+ will not fit on the pre 03. The tail sections are iff but so are the mounting locations and they do not line up at all. If you are going to do this you will have to find some way of getting the new bolt locations to fit up to your frame. I was going to do it on my kat but thought against it once I saw the work involved.
      Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

oh, i thought it was a direct replacement. oh well then, nevermind. the taillight is the major thing i don't like on the bike. it just looks weird. i don't like the point look. oh well. i'm recovering my seat this weekend and tinting my taillight. i'm gonna finish polishing my wheels and anything else i can think to do.
        thanx, chris

Comment

whoa kids, what discount?????
          someone clue me in here
          a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
          so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

in the discounts and members section there is a current discount given to those members with 100 posts or more at the braada website. it's 15% i think, all i know is the price on the cowl is 119.95 and drops to 99.95 with the discount. that extra $20 is enough for me to wait until my post count goes up.
            thanx, chris

Comment

let the whoring begin kidding
              Hello World.

Comment

thanx for all the great compliments. i'm gonna sell it since i have a baby on the way. see the for sale section if your interested.
                thanx, chris

Comment

Originally posted by PROBN4LIF
                  in the discounts and members section there is a current discount given to those members with 100 posts or more at the braada website. it's 15% i think, all i know is the price on the cowl is 119.95 and drops to 99.95 with the discount. that extra $20 is enough for me to wait until my post count goes up.
                  dang, I got took to the cleaners, lol. It was when i was doing a search online for a single cowl that I found Braada and then found katriders on accident. The rest is history, including my katana, lol
                  Big Cory
                  SBFMC 707
                  2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Looks good, 2 orange bikes, oh no!!!!!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                      Originally posted by Waltari
                      Hey Jim...when are you going to finish the braada pre98 special? Let me know and I'll try to have my final graphics applied at the same time, maybe we could throw our hats in the ring as well.
                      I'm laying my paint this weekend

PROB, I really like that orange, like Waltari said though SweetLou just painted his a bright orange too and he's got some seriously major mods going on that one you may not want to go up against in a KOTM competition. You've got a great looking base though so with a few extra mods (like that cowl, let me know when your ready ) I'm sure someone would nominate you in.
                      oh man, if/when Lou wins a KOTM contest, he'll be IMPOSSIBLE to be around!!

Comment

LOOKS UNREAL!!!!! top marks to you.

but i now dislike you :P.......

i just bought some paint for my bike that is the same color as that...hmmm wonder if i can exchange it for another color... my OWN!!! haha

cheers.joe.

Comment

well, i did buy the 04 rear end and new side farings. i'm gonna change the color in the offseason anyways.
                          thanx, chris

Comment

wow, i never knew the 04 katana taillight is the same as the busa. i hope to have everything ready to roll by next weekend.
                            thanx, chris

Comment

Great looking bike but it is a 98+ and there are so many great looking Kat's out there. I like though and Lou's isn't running yet LMAO
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

oh, i agree there are a ton of great looking bikes out there. and i need a lot more things done to my bike.
                                thanx, chris

Comment

Working...
                                X