X

Couple Pics from MotoGP Indy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Pics from MotoGP Indy

I know it's about a week old now, but I just got all my pics off my camera and ready to share. I got a bunch more like this (literally 100s to go through) so if you guys like I can clean up some more ... have high rez as well.

Wreck during 250 practice (dang camera shut off right as he started to wreck ... had to turn it back on and zoom to get some shots)

A couple from GP final practice ...

- Beave

1998 Katana 600 - Traded
    2005 F4i -

Nice pics Jason!!!

A buddy of mine took same great pics at Indy too.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Zepp. Those are some good shots your friend got, good locations. I see he was shooting a Nikon D40, I'm thinking about getting one of those myself for next year (or maybe a D80) so I have some more lens. I've currently got a Panasonic superzoom (12x optical) and 100 mph in the turns was a bit fast for it at full zoom!
      - Beave

1998 Katana 600 - Traded
      2005 F4i -

Comment

I've always been into Motocross(since I could talk!) but MotoGP is starting to interest me. I use to skip right over it and kinda get ****ed when I'd see "Motorcycle Racing" on Speed, and it wasn't on dirt...I'd love to go to a race.

Comment

hopefully motogp Trumps Nascar one day. That stuff is boring!!

Comment

Nice pics... Have a good time? Lots of local (Louisville KY) guys went up & had a blast. Unfortunately I wasn't one of 'em
            -Scott
            '88 Katana 600
            sigpic

Comment

^^ I'd love to check one out someday too.

Comment

nice pics. i wish i would have gone to the race.
                sigpic

Twist your Wrist

Comment

I used to go to Loudon NH to watch Road Racing on fathers day Bike week...closest to MotoGP as I got. Watched Nick Ientash ("The Pace" Author) run 3rd in the 125 (maybe 250cc) class in a DOWNPOUR...145 MPH on the front straight! Blind!

Comment

Working...
                  X