Finally found it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ken123allen View Post
    looks great. beautiful bike

Thanks, it's a work in progress. It is no where near finished. I just can't have something stock. It has to be modified in some way.
    01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
    Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

wow .. just came across this thread .. and i must saw i love that turn signal idea .. i have little arrows on the plate bracket .. but i could see adding those in for more visibility keep up the great work
      so many roads so little time

Comment

Well so much for the pics of them installed today. I still didn't recieve the LED's. I am about to file a complaint with paypal. It has taken way too long to recieve them. I will be ordering them from another company. On the other hand, I got a new rear tire today. I discovered Thursday that my rear tire had been plugged!!!! The previous owner must have done it. The plug was barley noticable. I was going to a buddies house and I thought I had it something in the road, so I pulled over to check the bike out. I looked down at the rear tire and saw a bubble in the tread. Apon closer inspection, I saw the plug. So after 173.xx I have a new tire.

Sorry for the novel.
        01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.

Comment

what is the difference??

Comment

Originally posted by jcv400ex View Post
            what is the difference??
            What do you mean?

Comment

Wow, your idea for the LEDs is genious, would love to do this on my Kat. Cant wait to see pics of them installed
              2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Hey 01Kat750 I like the bike. I am from Prattville. I used to live on Upper Kingston near the "Bamboo" Nature Trail. I have a brother that still lives in the area. I bought a yellow/black 03 Kat 600 in Prattville last year that I have since sold to my bro-in-law. It was just off Doster Rd near the artesian well. My uncle told me about it and I bought it. If I ride up that way I will look you up. PM me your contact information.

Comment

Originally posted by jday240 View Post
                  Hey 01Kat750 I like the bike. I am from Prattville. I used to live on Upper Kingston near the "Bamboo" Nature Trail. I have a brother that still lives in the area. I bought a yellow/black 03 Kat 600 in Prattville last year that I have since sold to my bro-in-law. It was just off Doster Rd near the artesian well. My uncle told me about it and I bought it. If I ride up that way I will look you up. PM me your contact information.

I know exactly where you are talking about. I guess it's a samll world after all.

Comment

oops
                    Last edited by 01kat750; 09-14-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Alabama has a motorcyclist in the middle of the drivers license?!?! Whaaaat! That is so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
                        Alabama has a motorcyclist in the middle of the drivers license?!?! Whaaaat! That is so cool.

Well it's in the middle of the tag. You don't have that?

Comment

Any news on those LED's?
                          Would really like to see how that turns out.
                          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X