No announcement yet.
X

check out this crazy nut job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Jesus! Did you see the look on the drivers face? Like he was mad they stopped him!

Comment

Now what exactly is road rage? Can anyone show me?
      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

If I would have been a by-stander of that, I would have dragged the guy out of the car and beat the Shiot out of him! And this is why I hate idiot people! Psychos!
        KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Ya, that was down my way... It was all over the news, the guy who got run over was tottaly fine... And I commend the guys who DIDN'T run in a beat the snot out of the guy, in the area they where in, that kind of thing happens WAY too much, they all did the exact right thing, disabled him, called the cops...
          --
          Sagan

Comment

he had a nice burnout going untill he started running over people.

Comment

Comment

brutal

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

WoW all those guys did was take his keys? I think I would have dragged him out and let him feel what it was like to be power braked on the I think I woulda peed on his face

Comment

PSYCHO!!
                    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

At least a little beating was deserved.

Comment

I'd be hard pressed to hold back, too. But it's good to see some restraint. In that neighborhood folks tend to take care of "justice" on their own.

Reminds me of the "Night Stalker" case years ago in LA. Rumor has it that when he was spotted in East LA and a mob chased him down, LAPD ID'ed the guy from the street then took another trip around the block to give the crowd a little more time to "relieve some stress". The guy's face looked like hamburger when they cuffed him and threw him in the squad car. The Hispanic community was really pissed that it was one of their own that was doing such freaky, perverted shite.
                        sigpic

Comment

This maybe wrong to say but I would have beaten his a$$ for that until the cops got there.
                          Know your means and then ride within them.

Comment

Beware when you come L.A
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X