No announcement yet.
X

GOT Another one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided the orange needed to go.... it was a fun color cause it stood out..... but it was real chiped and had a dent in the tank....

also got new grips and bar ends..... expensive oil change....

still trying to find plastics and a headlight but for now im playin with different ideas to make the front looks better....
    Last edited by FastJetta97; 08-17-2008, 10:40 PM.
    THE EMAIL BANDIT
    F4 I stunted out
    Cbr900 (low and stretched)
    MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

Glad you plan on putting the plastics back on...it will look sweet that color.

Comment

i liked the orange better
        97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
        94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

yeah it just looked crappy up close.... like it had a bunch of rock pits and chips down to the yellow underneath and had a quarter sized dent by the gas lid.... all of which is fixed now....

Yeah findin these plastics is kickin my ***..... if i wanna spend 530 bucks its easy....

if i wanna go cheap its hard a balls.... and i cant find the stock headlight ANYWHERE thats not 400 bucks....
          THE EMAIL BANDIT
          F4 I stunted out
          Cbr900 (low and stretched)
          MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

I like the visor.........
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
            X