X

Joe Florida's 44 LED kit installed on my '06

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Florida's 44 LED kit installed on my '06

Here's a few pics of the red LEDs on a black kat. Joe Florida's kit came FAST and was packaged well. Very solid product. Install was very time consuming, as I took great effort to aim and locate the LEDs in good spots.

Enjoy:

looks sweet! where did you find the kit?

Comment

Originally posted by kat22 View Post
      looks sweet! where did you find the kit?
      go to main forum page and scroll down to vendors. Joe florida is down there where many of us are getting our kits from....
      I am a Penn State fanatic.
      Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Nice Job Wheel, looks great. Now you just need some more LED's to shine on the ground to create a halo effect!

I'm not sure if you are gonig to be ordering any more LED's from Joe-Florida, but if you post a pic on his website he'll give you a $5 gift cert. for your next purchase.
        Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

You can also find our sponsors on the vendor page: http://katriders.com/vb/vendors.php
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

nice!
            Godspeed
            CSBA #1167
            Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

man if you had them on while driving, someone who doesn't know may think your engine's on fire!!! that looks awesome for a red. im installing almost 100 or so green right now.

Comment

I like the red with the black. Good job.

Comment

I've been checking into those kits for my bike.....So was it as ez to hook up as the joe florida's web site says it is? Also, how long did it take for installation? For the money they look worth it seeing it on all your guys' bikes....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Took me a solid day working it. But the issue was not wiring it up, rather the placement of the bulbs. Sure wiring took a bit but it was simple.....red to red and black to black.

If you get the kit then all of his LEDs have a few feet of wire length. I bought extra bulbs that only have 12 inches which made some of my wiring more tricky but was simple.

Def worth the time. I will have to get a better pick of my bike now with 114 lights on it.....

Pics added:

Last edited by soulpatch; 08-20-2008, 09:46 PM.

Comment

updated with pics.... d

Comment

Originally posted by usaxray25 View Post
                        man if you had them on while driving, someone who doesn't know may think your engine's on fire!!!
                        might work for tailgaters better that the centerstand.

Comment

That looks really nice. Red and black is always a great combination. Nice job.
                          sigpic

Twist your Wrist

Comment

Working...
                          X