No announcement yet.
X

Who can spot the changes????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the stuff I've done since I put the bike away in the Fall...some of it I posted back in the Fall on what I'd started. Every year I think I'm probably done but I think I did more this year than ever...it's all Spedee's fault. Sorry for being such a showoff but I just love my bike and love to share it.

1. Chrome handgrips from Dennis Wilson. Nice and thick for comfort and easier throttle leverage.
    2. Painted rim spokes with real chrome paint from innate.com (look much better than before but still not good enough for me)....I might still be contacting you HS!!
    3. Painted mirrors (I installed the LEDs from Kisan ie. Vectralights last year). This is only until I find something better. I want to keep the LEDs though...they are very noticeable and make me bigger.
    4. Mototeck rear lens/1.85" LED rear light. I like the Mototeck better than the Clearalternatives for its clean look.
    5. Customdynamics red LED rear bullet blinkers. I needed to match the rest of the rear and get something more visible than before.
    6. Customdynamics red LED kit under the fairings on an independant circuit (only visible at night)...It's cooool!!!
    7. Chrome front brake reservoir cover from Denniskirk.com. Nice touch.
    8. New BT014s (120/60 & 160/60) ...mmmmm, sticky and sexy. Second pair of this size...makes the stock tires look dorky...not to mention the handling.... going up and down the trailer ramp (little joke to make Kitkat smile).
    9. Chrome Bandit header from Waltari (had to remove centrestand & cut fairing a bit to fit). Makes the stock Katana header look like junk.
    10. Metisse hugger from AHF that I vacuum aluminized. I might end up getting a different sturdier model next year depending on how this finish withstands the flimsiness of the Metisse.
    11. Hindle exhaust can/ midpipe with a custom logo. My God it sounds sweet.
    12. Speedohealer (I programmed it to not only correct the error in my speedometer but use the more visible outer "Miles/hr" numbers on my American Indiglow gauge faces as "Kilometers/hr ". Now this is a cool & useful gadget.
    13. Vortex 49 tooth polished rear sprocket. Hope this aluminum one lasts longer than my last one. It was hard to find believe it or not.

Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Beek, you're a Katana WHORE....but damn your bike is sexy.

Comment

all i see is a red X =(
        Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by irenekat
          all i see is a red X =(
          + 1
          Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
          Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

my god man your bike is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hello World.

Comment

Spedee and Beek are both kat whores.. their bikes are unmatched!

Comment

OMG that bike is friggin sweet!
                -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

What size rear tire is that Spedee?...I mean Beek...Imean Speedee? ...I mean Beek...damn....You Canadians and your matching bikes

Comment

Originally posted by OtLa
                    What size rear tire is that Spedee?...I mean Beek...Imean Spedee? ...I mean Beek...damn....You Canadians and your matching bikes
                    Ok, I'll take this question since Spedee isn't here . As per item #8 above, the rear tire size is 160/60.

Thanks for all the compliments!
                    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

yeah i think i just might be colorizing my mirrors i like the look of it...
                      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Dang!

Comment

If I didnt know any better, I'd swear thats a mirage

Comment

I don't know everything that youhave done I just know that your bike makes me want to drive mine off a cliff! Sooooo Sweeet!

Comment

is it the cow
                              sigpic

Comment

It doesn't matter to me what you did but that you have the most show like Katana out there. (no he didn't pay me to say that) but you could send me some money via paypal LOL

AWESOME as always Beek!!
                                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                                Who knows what is next?
                                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                                X