Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Katana finally put together and running great!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana finally put together and running great!!

i got this katana a while agao and it was in pieces with lots of them missing. it didn't run and it needed alot of work. i originally pieced it together just for the time and a month ago i wrecked going around a corner so i figured that with a sling on my arm it was time to get the right parts and fix it to look nice and riude great. i paint the bike gloss grey (not primer) because of not that many grey bikes on the road. MODS-= itegrated hyabusa mirrors, custom made integrated led rear tailght, new uphulstered seats, smoke windscreen, 2003 katana chrome heel gaurds, rebuilt carbs with a wild rebuild kit and upgraded jets from special k, uprgraded intake filter, blue neon leds, hyper yellow 7200k headlight, throttle lock, cruise control, fender eliminator,painted bronze wheels with rim paint, sanded and painted forks and swing arm and frame with matte black and painted sprockets calipers and rotors matte black, and a 150 tire uprgade. i am getting ready to put on my clip- on handle bars to lower the stance a little bit, and i am going to be installing a rear tire hugger aswell. but after a lot of tuning and cleaning the bike runs great now and i get compliments all the time on the looks.
    Attached Files

slick bike bro .. great work .. hope she serves you well for a long time to come
    so many roads so little time

Comment

looks good

I'm in the same boat .... I recently picked up a 89 that WAS as basket case ....down to the getting the last few pieces now
      sigpic
      89 Katana -94 Katana
      02 CBR F4i - 07 VFR 800
      03 SuperHawk (sold) -
      84 VF500f

Comment

looks good you did a great job
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Looks good man!

Comment

Working...
          X