X

D&D's New GP Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&D's New GP Exhaust

Ha! Just kidding. It's just a straight pipe on my bike. I took a bandit 1200 midpipe I had and cut the flange off at an angle. Stock jetting. Just had to hear it.

Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

wow sounds good but I think that is too loud.

Comment

i think it sounds great leave it!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

quick...easy... sounds cool!
        -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

Oh, I'm not going to leave it that way. I'm actually building a motor for the bike, and it won't see the road until it's done (probably next year at this rate). I think it's way too loud like that. However, I haven't ruled out the possibility of putting a baffle in that pipe, and making the end look better, and just leaving it like that, if it would quiet it down enough. We shall see.

It's still not as loud as this thing!!!!!
          1st try for the exhaust but sound sucks completely so well try again
          Last edited by loudnlow7484; 06-19-2008, 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

That wasn't too bad, especially compared to the red one.
            sigpic

Comment

That sounds just like my '01.

Not the youtube vid, that one seems to rattle more than mine, but mine sounds like loudnlows.
              Last edited by 01BadKat; 06-19-2008, 08:34 PM.

Comment

maybe you want to get a super trap if you want the shortie and not so loud noise
                97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by 4g vtec View Post
                  maybe you want to get a super trap if you want the shortie and not so loud noise
                  This isn't my idea of my permanent exhaust. The bike isn't going to see the road until probably next year. I've got plenty of time to come up with something...
                  And I had a Supertrapp on my first street bike (86 GSXR750) and I thought it sounded like pizz. Thank you for your input, though.

Comment

thats sick looking though. i'm doing something similar with a pre 600. using the pre 750 stock sys and cutting it up kinda like that. i want to keep one baffle and re-use the stock cans... i live in the middle of no where i want loud!
                    Out there we are all brothers.

96 Kat 600 "bobtastic"

Comment

Working...
                    X