No announcement yet.
X

Why you obey speed limits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. The slow, look, press and roll wasn't applied here. I watched it over and over, everything on the turn was wrong. The speed, lean. That was done by his own hand. Here for now, gone in a second.

Comment

wow I felt that in my stomach
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Wow, and ouch+++ The guy riding with him probably was injured at least psychologically too.
        What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
          did he die?
          Don't know how he couldn't. Looking at the hood of the truck (his head?), I'd say chances are good.

Comment

Wow! Even with all the things he did wrong prior to and during that turn, it still sucks to watch something like that happen to anyone.

Has anyone seen the vid of the guy on the scooter getting rear ended by the semi and then him getting cut in half by the trailer as the driver locks the brakes? Someone sent that one to me at work...I was speechless.
            2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
            BMC Notorious 918 HT
            2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Even though he did just about everything wrong with the turn. I still get a ache in my gut whenever a fellow rider goes down.

Now his family not only has to mourn the lost of a loved one, but now the accident that took his/her life is posted online.
              I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

It doesn't matter what they say about you as long as they spell your name right.

Comment

Originally posted by Shampue View Post
                NSFW due to graphic content and questionable site advertisements.

Note: Nothing gory

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...Oncoming_Truck
                Looks like that last thing that went through his mind was a Mercedes emblem...

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by CenCalKat View Post
                    Has anyone seen the vid of the guy on the scooter getting rear ended by the semi and then him getting cut in half by the trailer as the driver locks the brakes? Someone sent that one to me at work...I was speechless.

I just watched it on youtube. Most likely the single most disturbing thing I have ever seen on the net.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                      I just watched it on youtube. Most likely the single most disturbing thing I have ever seen on the net.
                      not to be morbid but...link?

Comment

this stuff scares me to death. Any body know how many people die from motorcycles related accidents every year compared to how many people ride? I wonder if the ratio is somewhere near what it is for car and automobile related deaths.....just curious and its way to late to be thinking about this stuff....
                        Godspeed
                        CSBA #1167
                        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                          not to be morbid but...link?
                          okay, remember...you asked for it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

very graphic!!!!
                          2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                          BMC Notorious 918 HT
                          2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Damn

Comment

he straighten out and crossed the line after coming around the corner
                              92 GSXF750
                              83 nighthawk

Comment

Originally posted by CenCalKat View Post
                                okay, remember...you asked for it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

very graphic!!!!
                                that was disturbing and sad... what makes it bad is, it was not one of those moments when the biker was riding recklessly
                                92 GSXF750
                                83 nighthawk

Comment

Working...
                                X