X

Powerama, Edmonton car/bike show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerama, Edmonton car/bike show.

Well heres some pics I took tonight. First are some bikes we have worked on and painted. Sorry they are mostly Harley's. Not much call for custom sport bikes here.

This one we painted. The owner did the fabrication.

Complete paint on this one. Mira chrome paint with orange candy over top. And true fire airbrushed.

Painted with lots of metal flake. And gold leafing and pinstriping. Frame all smoothed out as well.

And this one we mounted the tour pak. And painted it along with the orange candy chrome pieces. Didnt originally paint the rest of the bike.

And my bike

More to come.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Originally posted by Erki View Post
    More to come.
    the looks good. So what kind of judging is there? are there different classes?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

A few others I got before my battery died.

And some Russell Mitchell Bikes

Originally posted by chinto View Post
      the looks good. So what kind of judging is there? are there different classes?
      Yeah theres lots of different classes. Not sure what exactly they all are though. My first year with something in it. Usually we just have a booth for the shop and answer questions and such.
      Last edited by Erki; 04-19-2008, 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

That sweet kat should have won best in show.

Comment

Thanks man.

Heres some more pics I took yesterday. And unfortunately its lookin like I wont be riding my bike home tonight I'll have to load er up due to the sudden snow.

And lastly this pretty sweet street fighter that Russell Mitchell built.

www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Well since I didn't make it to the awards ceremony, I finally picked up my trophy today. Got third in the super street bike class. Not really sure what other bikes I was competing against but I'm happy with it.

www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Way cool man! CONGRAT'S
              2000 Katana 600
              2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Congratulations bud, like I told you a few days ago, your bike looks killer. Did you ride any of those 3 girls...I mean did you take any of them for a ride?
                sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

That is pretty cool! Congrats!

Comment

thanks for sharing, You Kat looks great! I love the Russel Mitchle Exile Bike prob one of my favorite bikes out there.

Comment

Originally posted by baddkat View Post
                      Congratulations bud, like I told you a few days ago, your bike looks killer. Did you ride any of those 3 girls...I mean did you take any of them for a ride?
                      No Im happily married, I can look just cant touch.
                      www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Working...
                      X