Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

thinking about painting my bike what color do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking about painting my bike what color do you think?

yes im thinking about painting this bike. what color do you think would look good? black would be easy but i wanted to change it up a bit

also im not spending over $100 on paint but i am painting every thing ill post pics and junk when i start and get a some what good painting place put to use

let me know what color you think it should be

Any color that makes you happy man. The color of your bike is a very personal thing.

Personally I'll be painting my bike from blue, to a dark red - almost burgundy.

Comment

I would keep it black maybe add some other bright color to go with it and break up the black a bit. Maybe get rid of the gnarly blue wheels. Maybe polish them or paint them a lighter color like silver or gun metal
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

i was thinking about painting it black again but cleaning it up better the guy that did it before me didnt get the stickers off well enough and there bubbles in there

i was gonna keep the rims blue and paint the frame that color too there is just some thing about that color that i like. but if i find a better color than black for the bike then ill worry about painting the rims too but right now i dont wanna mess with them.

Comment

hunter green, fo sho
          1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

I would start with the wheels first. I would keep the bike black and paint the rims black/gold. I would also add some gold touches to it by powder coating some things and maybe a little pin striping.
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

I would love to paint mine orange like the 06 CBR600. I'm partial to orange bikes and ATV's.

Comment

definitely the wrong question to ask... but if safety is a concern..... yellow, orange, maybe Kawasaki green.

Comment

1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

blue to match your sexy rims

Comment

that green looks sweet

Comment

I used Dupli-color wheel paint. It is made for metal rims or plastic hubcaps. All you have to do is scuff up with a 320 grit wet sand. Wipe clean and spray. I put on 5 coats of color and 2 of clear. I will post pics once they get back on the bike. They came out great.
                        3 cans(color-Graphite Metallic) for the whole bike @ $5.39 a can at advanced.
                        1 can clear same price.

Good luck and post your pics when you are done.
                        1994 Suzuki GSX600F Katana
                        Bone stock
                        Looking to mod, Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmudder View Post
                          that green looks sweet
                          i want that color. perhaps i can find a BIGGER picture geez... sorry guys
                          1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

Here is a pic of my bike with the new paint. Need to do the tank and the front fender yet. Couldn't get them off with the other pieces in the amount of time I had.
                            Here is a before pic.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

I also got new carbon fiber vinyl for the seats.
                            1994 Suzuki GSX600F Katana
                            Bone stock
                            Looking to mod, Any ideas?

Comment

i had them purple rims on a ninja i had but bike does look nice

Comment

Working...
                              X