X

we have 2ft of snow and i went riding one day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have 2ft of snow and i went riding one day

i thought id gear up and go riding one day on my new bike after the roads kinda cleared up.

thought id toss a video on here too for the heck of it

yeah, its a x-18r pocket bike....but hey its still a bike and i was still riding....lol.....hopefully i can bring out the big toy soon in a few weeks

That's a cool little bike. It would be great for youngsters to learn on the track with. Did I hear a multi-speed tranny? What size motor does it have, the 50cc kind?

Comment

I like that Bike I have to get one
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

wow nice bike go riding and if it breaks down throw it over the sholder and keep on moving

Comment

We sell super sports this size as well as CBR125 sized super sports with 125 air cooled and 200cc liquid cooled engines.

They are a blast to rip around on. Hopefully we will be able to street legal the larger 125-200 supersports this year

200CC LIQUID COOLED- 4 STROKE – MANUAL
          GAS TANK: 4.0 L
          LOAD CAPACITY: 300 LBS
          BRAKE: HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
          ELECTRIC AND KICK START
          TOP SPEED: 100 KMPH +
          FRONT WHEEL 110/50-16 AND REAR WHEEL: 140/50-16
          COME WITH ALL LIGHTS AND SPEEDOMETER.
          HIGH PERFORMANCE PIPE.
          SEAT HEIGHT: ABOUT 31"
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

awe! it's so cute!
            if it had cheeks, i'd pinch 'em
            =p
            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

reminds me of those little aprillia's in panama city beach ppl rent to cruise up the beach with

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

its a 4sp manual with clutch, 110cc, honda based engine....i need to clean and adjust the carb still....little bike does an awsome wheelie. its rated to do 70mph, but ive only got it up to 50-55. but im also 6'2, 200lbs....my wife looks perfect on it, shes only 100lbs and 4'11" tall.....but she wont ride it....my other pocket bike, i dumped in a 125cc 4sp (clutchless manual) from a honda atc 3wheeler, 8" frame stretch, 6" extended swing arm, 7" wide rear tire> the wife got on it, nailed the throttle and head overheels she went. now shes scared of pocket bikes....i almost bought her a 49cc last week, just to show her that she could handle one (i think)

Comment

Working...
                X