No announcement yet.
X

D&D - Finally arrived

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how D&D looks and especially there price. But I just don't know about the sound. I could handle it becuz Im all into the v-8 sound and loud pipes. But me and the wife ride alot and I dont want her slapping me in the helmet telling me I will be removing this thing when we get home.

But if I we going to just one it would be just like yours...
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Nice, i got the same exhause on my 00 katana its a loud one, you should be satisfied
      New Ride

Sold Kat

Comment

I rode behind an rc51 that had dual d&d's my head hurt from those things being so loud. Enjoy if you like loud loud pipes.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Chin View Post
          Wormhole?
          Don't know if i want to stick my worm in there....

Comment

Originally posted by Rok_Stars_Bars View Post
            I like how D&D looks and especially there price. But I just don't know about the sound. I could handle it becuz Im all into the v-8 sound and loud pipes. But me and the wife ride alot and I dont want her slapping me in the helmet telling me I will be removing this thing when we get home.

But if I we going to just one it would be just like yours...

My wife loves the sound. I know it's probably the loudest system out there, but don't let people telling you that it's too loud scare you off. Though it's loud, it is always a good, deep, throaty sound. It never gets rapsy and I love the noise level. It's really not all that bad, but I'm also used to modded car exhausts.
            Anger Fuel Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...Do Something.

Comment

My scorpion is straight through too, i think all of em are except for stock cans.

Looks good, lets get a video after the install

Comment

I've got a full d&d system on an R1 and it's pretty darn close to motogp loudness...

my neighbors haven't complained, but then again we have like 4 or 5 Harley owners on my block...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

As requested.

Uploaded a video, and some other pics in this thread:

Comment

Working...
                  X