X

a couple of pics from blighty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple of pics from blighty

not been on here for a while because my katana has been off the road but now its back looking mighty tough, goes like stink too thanks to the gsxr 750 motor

the future's dark, the future's matt black

guess nobody likes it then

Comment

Im diggin it man..reminds me of the bikes from Mad Max. I like the flat black paintjoband the headlight.:mrgreen:
      “What you own is your own kingdom
      What you do is your own glory
      What you love is your own power
      What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

is that a welding helmet over the head light?

Comment

yeah its a welding mask, i got it at work, i work in a scrap metal yard so its the perfect looking bike to get me there, have to keep it away from all the scrap or i cant find it! lol

Comment

is your front fender a cut up tire?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
              is your front fender a cut up tire?
              its the old rear tyre, i just like to be as environmentaly friendly as i can, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 7thrifty View Post
                guess nobody likes it then
                It is just that it scares me a little
                -2000 "750"

Comment

def. mad max stuff right there bud. hey i dont think you can ride that beast with that hair scrunchie going through the front tires. lol and the w. mask makes it look alien..... take me to your leader lol.
                  nice
                  a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
                  so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Cool I like it. "gsxr 750 motor" seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Action!Jackson View Post
                      Cool I like it. "gsxr 750 motor" seriously?
                      yeah its out of a bike i fractured my neck and had a little brain hemorrhage on, its running the 600 carbs (up jetted) so has loads of low down go and all i had to do was swap the sumps over so the oil lines fitted correctly and fit the larger oilcooler, heres the bike that the engine and zorst are from

Comment

yeah its a welding mask, i got it at work, i work in a scrap metal yard so its the perfect looking bike to get me there, have to keep it away from all the scrap or i cant find it! lol
                        I'm not trying to be mean here but did you find that thing at your work in the scrap yard? A friend of mine found a triumph in a dump and restored it.

Comment

ha ha, no it just looks like it came from there

Comment

so does the netting hold things down or just another scrap save?

as motorcyclist we are already inviromently friendly!
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

yeah its out of a bike i fractured my neck and had a little brain hemorrhage on, its running the 600 carbs (up jetted) so has loads of low down go and all i had to do was swap the sumps over so the oil lines fitted correctly and fit the larger oilcooler, heres the bike that the engine and zorst are from
                              Oh damn...
                              Thats nice though, I want a gixxer motor lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X