Shaun White 1260 @ X-Games 12... =0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun White 1260 @ X-Games 12... =0

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Rr0zPisQI[/youtube]

Still the best! I saw this kid when he was like 8 years old at the US open in Stratton, VT! Unreal!
    2007 GSXR 600 BLACK
    Traded in the 02 KAT 600 and sold the 02 KX250..
    2003 KX 125 (sold)

Crazy crazy talent!!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

after last year i knew he would come back and nail it, he just doesn't give up. now the only question is will he go for a 1440? is it even humanly possible??

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

He is very talented on and off the snow with golds on snowboards and skateboards.

He is an awesome boarder
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Not that he's not awesome, but there are so many more talented people out there. Out of the pipe he's not as smooth as you would think. Plus i hear he's a real *** but i've never met him lol.
          2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

Working...
          X