No announcement yet.
X

40k ugly bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the paint, hate the stretch. The pipe is nice, but that 300 rear tire just tells me the bike sits there and looks pretty. If you can't ride it, than wny have it? Just my opinion.
    "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Nice but not 40K nice.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

The paint work is beautiful, but the seat has to go.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

in Florida ... figured hehe
          I ride, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by seabound View Post
            in Florida ... figured hehe
            Yeah... it seems like 80% of Busas around here are stretched.
            Jealousy Is Natural

Comment

Originally posted by Genkenx2 View Post
              But the one thing I can never get past is this...

Why the hell does every "blinged" 'Busa always have that rediculous stretch. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone, but how can you possibly like that look on a bike like that? It just totally destroys the way a motorcycle looks in my opinion.
              Well they do that so they can compete with the Choppers in just the opposite. instead of a ultra long Springer Front Fork - they throw an Ultra Long (and normally a singlesided) swingarm on them and slap the same 300 profile tire on it.

Most do it 'cause they can.
              and in Flrodia there are no real turns so no worring about screwing up the turning capability of the bike

Comment

Looks pretty sick but no wouldn't spend that kind of money on it.

Comment

for the right price it could be painted

Comment

Not worth the coin, IMHO
                    2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                    2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

I like the paint job as well - seat is a nice catcher. But 40K? Would like to hear how much he has in the bike.

Comment

I like the colors but the design on that thing isn't for me..and I'm not sure there's much justification for having a $36K price tag on it, especially when they say it's a "professionally built" motorcycle but then say "motor is 100% stock"...

Comment

Working...
                        X