Ghost Rider Helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Rider Helmet

Thought it was kinda cool.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

very cool
    1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

those are cool looking, but i think i would catch myself whistling the theme to top gun at every stop light...

Comment

sweet helmet, but im not into the whole army/navy/marines theme.

Comment

I'm waiting for them to release the Army one.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

a helmet all squids will be getting fer sure. looks pretty slick though
            2006 CBR1000RR...The 'BEAST'
            1996 Katana 600.. The 'pushed aside'
            1994 Katana 600.. The 'Stolen'

Comment

Originally posted by toastershakins View Post
              those are cool looking, but i think i would catch myself whistling the theme to top gun at every stop light...
              Thats what I was thinking.
              Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
              www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
                I'm waiting for them to release the Army one.

yeah so you can whistle the M*A*S*H theme

actually i would not mind a VF-111 "Sundowners" version of this Helmet

As you can see by the Shark nose graphics and the Red and White Tail Colors, this would be a kick *** theme for a helmet.
                I worked with VF-111 while i was on the Kitty Hawk. Our Deployment was the Airwing's Retirement Run.
                Last edited by Sundowner; 01-21-2008, 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I would really like it if the company Roof would get DOT approval and import their Boxer V helmets to the States...

or the regular Boxer helmets:

a few decals and you can have any branch of the military or any other logo on them to make them your own style..
                  Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
                    The only Ghost Riders I know of and consider. Hell of a group. And what do you know, NOT Navy!!!!
                    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
                    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodimus View Post
                      yeah so you can whistle the M*A*S*H theme

actually i would not mind a VF-111 "Sundowners" version of this Helmet

As you can see by the Shark nose graphics and the Red and White Tail Colors, this would be a kick *** theme for a helmet.
                      I worked with VF-111 while i was on the Kitty Hawk. Our Deployment was the Airwing's Retirement Run.
                      It would look awesome with ACUs when riding back and forth to work.

Nice find Jax!
                      Last edited by KatanaSoldier; 01-21-2008, 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by toastershakins View Post
                        I actually have that theme , and load it up in my player quite often . Good mood music .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Very nice helmet
                          2007 Honda CBR600rr
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X