ok, here she is INTERCEPTOR KART 750R

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, here she is INTERCEPTOR KART 750R

ive had some interest to post pics of it-so heres the run down

-fully built frame 1" square tubing (.125 wall)
    -stainless diamond plate floor (22 awg)
    -1" hardend steel rear axle
    -pillow block rear bearings
    -3/4" front spindles
    -front mount radiator
    -aluminum radiator tubes (undercarridge)
    -honda vfr 750cc engine v-4
    -custom exhaust w/ car fart can
    -custom cnc sprocket and brake hubs
    -vfr rear disc and caliper (4-piston) w/ front master cyl.
    -custom shift linkage (sorted h-d parts)
    -hydr. clutch w/ rear brake master cyl.
    -tach and temp gauge

anyways......here are the pics

Nice work!

That sounds like Scarface.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

yep scarface it is "my block"

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
        yep scarface it is "my block"
        I thought that was his voice. I have not heard him in years!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

i dont dig the new school rap sh*t........keepin it old school....lol

Comment

Watched the vid right to the end of the song hoping I would see this thing actually moving and hear it.. What a tease!! Haha looks sick though! Keep the rubber side down!
            2007 GSXR 600 BLACK
            Traded in the 02 KAT 600 and sold the 02 KX250..
            2003 KX 125 (sold)

Comment

im gonna have to get some vids this spring. the one i got i cant get it on the pc. i might beable to take one tonight of it running in the garage with my diggy. i got two broke rear hubs right now so i wont be driving it (dont think there made to handle 100+ hp)

Comment

Sweet

Comment

looks fun!

it's too bad you got me almost there and didn't finish me off (with video of it running)
                  Sorry, I have balls.

Comment

Sweet!!!
                    2007 Honda CBR600rr
                    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                    sigpic

Comment

Sweeeet .... great project and fantastic presentation. Post some stats when the weather breaks for y'all up there.

Great sound track as well.
                      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

nice work. A buddy has a couple of the old Honda Odyssey off road machines & I've got a '92 GSXR750 motor. HHMM, I wonder what that'd be like?

Comment

thats sweet when do we get to see it run

Comment

this spring for sure ill post some vids from miller park (its the only place we can drive it legally...i think) we got a kill list of only a buell firebolt xb9 and a cobalt ss, i promise tonight ill take a video of it atleast running

Comment

lopeha: i'd say do it.

There a blast to drive and the feeling of the torque when you get mashed is the seat is undescribable. just dont cut any corners. with the power to weight ratio better than a corvette, it can get dangerous when something goes wrong ( i.e: motor ripping off its mounts, frame snapping, rear axle misaligned or breaking off, chain unaligned or getting jammed in case...ect) also, getting the motor centered as much as possible, its a big part in the frame structure. i've seen people build these before and the engine being moved over to one side (usually using a shifter kart frame) makes a lot of stress for cornering. Bearings are also needed. you will need high speed bearings. pre-made karts (exc. buggys)all come with low speed bearing not recommended for over 35-40mph.(you will be going that fast just in 1st gear) if your bearings blow out when your hitting it, your losing a wheel (ive had that happen already, makes your butt pucker...lol). it took my buddy and i 5 months to build this from ground up and little over $2,000 and still working through a few bugs. cant seem to find a rear hub that can hold the power, but when ever i buy an engine lathe that problem will be solved.....sorry so long...lot of whats written is kinda common sense if your into this kinda stuff, its a fun hobby to get into, even if its just bashing around. i get the enjoyment of just building it and getting re-actions from people when were riding it.

rob

Comment

Working...
                              X