X

my streetfighter pocket bike x-1 with an atv engine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my streetfighter pocket bike x-1 with an atv engine

ok i built this last year but, F*ck it, im gonna post the video. i took a 50cc x-1 pocket bike, and dump in a 125cc 4sp engine from a 1985 honda atc 125m 3-wheeler. i had to cut the frame in half, literaly. frame was stretched 8 inches, with a 6" stretched swing arm, and a 160 rear tire.....see even the pocket bike has a 160....lol any ways heres the video enjoy!!!!

Last edited by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE; 01-07-2008, 09:28 AM.

Do you ever wear a helmet?

Cool pocketbike btw
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

i always wear a helmet.....god am i still getting flamed for that.....lol, i would of though after 6 month i would of got some slack cut already. i promote helmet on head usage....lol

Comment

I'm just giving you a hard time
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Nice! It sounds good too
          25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Sounds Great! Might want to find a less busy street... If I did that in my neighborhood the cops would be there in 5 minutes..
            2007 GSXR 600 BLACK
            Traded in the 02 KAT 600 and sold the 02 KX250..
            2003 KX 125 (sold)

Comment

i live on the boarder of 2 cities, cops dont ever come around here
              Sasquatch: i know bro.....lol, i wear one on my go kart though, now that thing scares the f*ck out of me to this day

Comment

That go cart is the shizzy. Got any vids of that?

Comment

i got pics of the go kart, i got video on a camcorder, but dont have the a/v cord for the pc....im in the middle of building a drag mini bike, using allis & chamlers frame, the swing arm off the 86 vfr, 500cc suzuki engine from a arctic cat, but kinda stuck on fabbing the belt drive, i might scrap the project, i got enough going on with my bike at the moment, and im still trying to get a bike engine for the 200s go kart i built 2 yrs ago. i should bring the interceptor kart to deals this year....lol

Comment

That back tire looks like it came off a riding lawn-mower!

And did I see you blow that stop sign? And stunting on residential streets?? Geech, where are the cops in this forum when you need 'em?
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

stevieb, ....lol....i never blew through the stop sign, if anything it was a yield.........residential stunt riders bike club dot com (pocket divison...lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X