• Show
Clear All

• this thing is wild

its listed as a 1977 Suzuki GT750

www.SOARacing.ca

Ahhhh, I am thinking not!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I love old two strokes fitted into modern kit. After all if you can find the bearings and rings you can get any 2 stroke running again..

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
        I love old two strokes fitted into modern kit. After all if you can find the bearings and rings you can get any 2 stroke running again..
        +1

I was going to pick up a 73 gt550. The price was right, but no title. Don't have the room or the desire to deal with the headache of an untitled bike. It was in rough shape too, so I took a pass.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Yeah I found 3 (from a 90% complete bike to a parts only chassis) in a junk yard in Phoenix once. Plus the rolling chassis for a CB900F super sport. I did the math in my head and a little research, I went to buy the bikes (I figured dirt cheap). I would throw the GT engine into the CB chassis. At the time I had machine shop access, welders, everything.. They were gone.. Turned out the whole collection of bike junk was bought by a motorcycle yard in Rye AZ.. That guy now wanted $1200 for the best GT down to $600 for the partial..

Comment

All that polishing work and he can't find the time to repaint the tank??? (Look at bottom edge of tank.)
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Well judging by the lack of grips too I'm sure this is still a work in progress.

Comment

not to mention, there are no brakes or chain either

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                  not to mention, there are no brakes or chain either

Sharp eye there! I missed that!

Comment

Pretty sharp for a '77

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

ill be right back *grabs bottle of lotion* ok im done thank you drive thru
                      I have two gears to beat you with and four you will never see!"

don't knock masturbation its sex with someone i love

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin View Post
                        ill be right back *grabs bottle of lotion* ok im done thank you drive thru

You could have just said: "I like it.."

But then you wouldn't be the Sin we know and love..
                        Damn double edged swords..

Comment

Awesome look to it!
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

I don't know about the tank...it almost looks like it's painted that way...

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post

You could have just said: "I like it.."

But then you wouldn't be the Sin we know and love..
                              Damn double edged swords..
                              would you rather i just used this gif instead ???

I have two gears to beat you with and four you will never see!"

don't knock masturbation its sex with someone i love

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

Working...
                              X