X

racing grannies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racing grannies

Is this funny? Have a look and be kind if you rate it, its my own creation.Filmed after christmas lunch for no reason but was asked to post it on youtube

Sorry. Can't say that it was. And I've had a few 'wobbly pops' this evening.
    I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

It's goofy!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by monkimagic View Post
        Is this funny?
        No , I'm sorry , but it is NOT . . Like the music in the background though , at least . BTW , how high were you guys to think that WAS funny ?
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I couldnt see the funny side but others thought it was great and worth youtube....The Misfits rock though..

Comment

Yeah , those "others" musta been WAY baked . Now THEY mighta been entertaining to watch . People do some funny things when they's high .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

that was kind of dumb, to much free time and to many drugs

Comment

I've smoked a bunch of the huka in my day. Can't say I've ever been that high to come up with that. Not only that, but also film it.
                The only reason I get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

My kitchen is Burgandy. I don't apologize.

Comment

Working...
                X