• Time
  • Show
Clear All

a next bike driver is born!
    West of Germany
    greetz Carsten

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      for a second, I thought it was DJ Howie!

Comment

oh yea, and i bet his kid can touch flat foot pretty soon unlike tippy toes

Comment

i see kids on bikes all the time, the thing that ticks me off is when the rider is all out in leathers and the best protection available and his kid is on the back in shorts and t shirt and an oversized lid that dont fit properley. why?? your responsible for your kids so why not protect them the way you protect yourselves?? if you ever come off youd be safe nuff in ya leathers and ya kids slidin bout on his skin!! guess i just wanted to say well done gettin him the gear and keeepin him safe on the bike my lads r into bikes nbut oldest ones 4 so not quite ready to get on back but he does enjoy his mini bike!!!!
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Kool Dude !
            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

great pics, youth is gear is almost impossible to find. bought my daughter a helmet for her 8th birthday in July, finally found a JR jacket that fits last week and got her some boots, she just needs gloves. Why would anyone ride thier kids with no gear.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

I remember those days...
                Live and Lean.
                When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                Romans 3:23

Comment

how old?... my 3 y/o girl keeps begging me to go for a ride... will be a few more year

Comment

cool

Comment

Working...
                    X