Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

If you've ordred artwork from PNWMotorSports (jewfzr prints)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you've ordred artwork from PNWMotorSports (jewfzr prints)

Just wanted to let people know that I placed an order through PNWMotorSports.com back on the 1st of Decemeber. After not receiving my print & not hearing anything to the contrary, I recently started sending out messages. I sent a number of messages to their "webmaster@..." account, and further more to the parent address that was given through PayPal... and never heard a thing.

Finally today I decided to contact the artist (Jason Watt/jewfzr) directly. And almost instantly received this reply:

Hey Rob,
    Thanks for getting ahold of me. I've been having all kinds of issues with the orders placed there. I've been trying to track down everyone ordering from there. They are accepting payments but not getting prints out for some reason. I drove there last week and took possession of all the prints. I'll get this out to you and will counter sign it as well.

Thank you again and again I apologize for this inconvenience.

Jason Watt
    [email protected]
    In any case... everything is being "righted" - and Jason has proven his integrity extremely well! I look forward to doing more business with him in the future!

So if you've ordered anything from PNW, or know someone who has... get in contact with Jason ASAP to make it right!

Glad to hear Jason is taking care of it. He is an amazing artist, and I have thought of ordering one of his prints.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Nice he made things right.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Jason is a great person. I have talked with him a lot. He did the portrait of my sister for parents for Christmas. He is a very easy going person.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Can you provide a link to his art?
          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
            Can you provide a link to his art?
            His profile has a number of links: http://katriders.com/vb/member.php?u=265

Comment

Working...
            X