Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles Check it out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles Check it out!

Nice Video of the Hayabusa.

Segment on the fastest motorcycle in the world, the Suzuki Hayabusa
    It does not matter what you ride as long as it has two wheels and at least one on the ground!

I love all Suzukis, but I hate Busas,,, big and ugly

Comment

I'm not a fan of the Busa either, but that is a great video. Those engineers really did a hell of a job.

Comment

I am a fan of the Busa. Nice video!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic1016 View Post
          I'm not a fan of the Busa either, but that is a great video. Those engineers really did a hell of a job.
          I'm kinda torn. Some days I like it and others I don't. A lot for me has to do with the color making it either big n fugly or sweet n clean. Although, I've only rideen 2 of them, each time it took awhile for the I want one factor to subside.

So I guess if I got a hell of a deal on one or someone gave me one I wouldn't say no. Otherwise, undecided.

Agreed though, engineered to perfection...
          It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

for me, it's not because they look bad. I think they look good, it's because they are so friggin' big you can't rail on them, I'd take a GSXR 1000 over a Busa any day of the week.

Comment

i hate em, but in reality the zx12 is the only other bike short of a y2k that can touch it.... but i hate that too lol

gsxr1000 if ur gunna try and go fast

gsxr750 if it were me

Comment

Check out the December issue of Motorcyclist Magazine . It does a comparison of the new Busa and the old Busa and does an artical on Hans Muth which I thought was interesting. Have fun, Ride safe.

Comment

The ability to go around corners??!! HAHAHAHA!

Paaaaleeze....

Comment

I still prefer the smoothness and power delivery of the ZX-14

nice sled though
                    98 GSX750F
                    95 Honda VT600 vlx
                    08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

I really like the Busa. It depends what kind of riding you like.

They are supposed to handle really good for such a big bike.
                      l sat on the New 2008 Busa at the shop last week. It seemed like it would be a very comfortable ride.
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
                        I still prefer the smoothness and power delivery of the ZX-14...
                        Me too...

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                        l sat on the New 2008 Busa at the shop last week. It seemed like it would be a very comfortable ride.
                        These bikes (Busa/14) are the only way to go when your 40+ back doesn't take the position of an R1 too well, but yet you're still a speed freak. I owned a busa for 5 years and I've had my 14 for a year now. If I had somewhere to put it, I'd snag another busa(old one - don't like the styling of the new one) but as it is, I live in an apartment and I'm waiting until I have a garage before I add to my stable.
                        Last edited by Nero; 12-12-2007, 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                          Me too...

These bikes (Busa/14) are the only way to go when your 40+ back doesn't take the position of an R1 too well, but yet you're still a speed freak. I owned a busa for 5 years and I've had my 14 for a year now. If I had somewhere to put it, I'd snag another busa(old one - don't like the styling of the new one) but as it is, I live in an apartment and I'm waiting until I have a garage before I add to my stable.
                          If you know anyone looking for a real nice ZX-14, there is one on another site that I frequent. 2006 ZX-14 blue with less than 6000 miles, Titanium Muzzy exhaust and Power Commander. He wants $7450.00 near mint condition.

It is still too much bike for me right now. I will stick with the Kat for another year or two. As much as I would love to own that bike, I don't have enough riding experience yet.
                          2007 Honda CBR600rr
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                            These bikes (Busa/14) ........................
                            Originally posted by Dennis Wilson View Post
                            The ability to go around corners??!!
                            POOR.

Comment

Originally posted by kwebbel View Post
                              POOR.
                              Yeah, and you own a Katana...
                              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X