new bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bike

08 daytona 675
    to replace the ZZR600 that was totaled in my accident....

I think it compliments the newly painted R1 very nicely....

Unfortunately I can ride neither at the moment.... Still rehabing my knee that can't bend past 90 degrees yet....

Thanks for lookin!

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

very nice bike, I'm diggin' it

Comment

nice bike I'm sure there are guys there that would take it out for a ride for ya it wont be long before you're back on it again, heal up!!!!!!!!!!! how is the rehab goin??? Physio sucks I'm still going for my knee, from my mishap in July
      '99 Suzuki GSXF
      '67 BSA Spitfire
      '73 Triumph trident
      '35 AJS 350 side valve
      '72 XS2 Yamaha 650
      '51 BSA A10 Golden Flash
      sigpic

Comment

New Machine

Very Nice. Now take care of the knee!

Comment

It's been 4 weeks of PT now and I just now got my knee to bend enough to pedal the bike all the way around for the first time on Monday..... That's really slow progress for my liking, but the Dr. says it's just about right on schedule...

I remember him saying a year from playing basketball after my surgery... I now believe he is probably right... But I'm doing my best to bring my knee and ankle (it had 2 fractures and a chip) back in shape to get on my bikes...

Comment

Oh Man ! Shweet machine ! bet you cant wait to climb aboard
            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

The new bike will have it's tires scrubbed in and engine broken in by my beautiful wife who has earned this bike for herself for putting up with me throughout 5 1/2 years of marriage as well as caring for me while I've been injured...

She deserves this bike more than I. She chose it over a CBR600rr.... (meaning, she has just as good taste in motorcycles as she does men)

Comment

Wow man, that thing is beautiful. nice choice. The Yammie paint job is awesome too. Good luck with the knee and get back on asap.

Comment

You should have bought the black SE edition instead.

Comment

Excellent choice!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

hell of a nice edition to the stable bro .. heal up soon so we can take a ride
                      so many roads so little time

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
                        We saw the black bike, they all looked sweet to me..... But red seems to fit the wifey alot better than black.... The last black bike didn't agree with me...

The dealer we got it from also sells MV Agustas Ducatis and BMWs.... The Triumph holds its own against the best lookin bikes from Italy (style-wise, and nearly performance-wise on a track....) This thing is pretty dang small..... Feels as narrow as the Ninja 500 we had, only with an extra cylinder and about 70 more horsepower that will be used at a later date in time.....

Now to find the right slip-on exhaust.....

I've seen dual cans, triple cans, and a Jardine that looks like a Ducati undertail exhaust w/ the two outlets.... Arrow makes one specifically for Triumph that we may have to get so the warranty isn't voided... But I'll look further into that.....

Comment

I own a black 2007.

The 675 holds it own nicely against all the big boys...for a much cheaper price.

To me, the carbon Jardine exhaust looks the best on this bike.

Check out www.triumph675.net for pics of ALL the options.

ENJOY!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
                            why would he do that? Red is faster

Comment

I'm going to have to second Junior on the Jardine it is teh sex
                              Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
                              fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
                              fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
                              girls = yammah
                              yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Working...
                              X