X

Autowrench

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autowrench

Just saw this advertised on TV, had to share it with you guys, bet it's crap but looks cool : http://www.blackanddecker.co.uk/prom...eo/videoid/16/
    Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

neat
    sigpic

Comment

crescent wrenches that are not top quality generally will round nuts and bolts too much .. but gotta love the ambition of a bored engineer somewhere
      so many roads so little time

Comment

I like that
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Im a plumber and work with wrenches all day, and auto wrench made by black and decker. no thanks Crapy company and a 30 wrech that most likly wouldnt make it through a day on a constuction site. JUNK
          "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

I don't like them. Only good for working on big trucks with hardened bolts.

Comment

He didn't look like a contractor to me. Should be good for shower head, and easy duty stuff like that. Don't trust adjustable wrenches myself, except for doing stuff like that.

Comment

I don't know... If you know how to use a Crescent Wrench you should not have issues.. By use I mean when, how, what one..

At the same time I was skeptical of this:

But after 16 years of hard work it is still one of my most used tools and not showing any signs of wearing out..

Comment

Working...
                X