X

05 750 katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 750 katana

i just got a 2005 750 katana from cali. it has 600 miles and i got it for 4000. well i think that a hell of a deal. well wanted to post up pics let me know what you think.waiting for some parts to come in will post new pic with the new mods.

http://www.bikepics.com/members/gsxfaaron/05gsx750f/

Wow!!! That is an awesome deal that you got. Congrats.

It is a really nice looking bike
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Thats' sharp. Congrats on your new ride. Let the mods begin, or are you going keep it stock?
      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Nice bike bro, start modding looks good either way
        A ****ed up ride is better than a dressed up walk

Comment

Sweet Bike ......Ride On!
          THE DOC
          RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
          Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
          mistake when you make it again.
          sigpic

Comment

hell no im not going to keep it stock. im going to do a few things......ivens jet kit, solo cowl, Yoshimura rs-3 slip on exhaust! Mod that i started and done.. i got an hid kit that was off of a lexus is300 that i had to customize with the h4 housing. I started my led light gauges still doing them taking a lil time because im also doing the gear indicator that mr.clean posted. Ill will have pics as soon as everythings done. Ive got the blinkers done, went with led blinkers under the taillight.
            Last edited by gsxfaaron; 10-27-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

it has been said that the first generation bandit 1200 headers will bolt right up. I was also told if you do this you have to modify you bottom cowl for clearence of the header. but hole shot makes a header for it but you have to buy there can to get it other than that hindel is the only other one that I know of. I read though that you are going to do a ivans jet kit. that jet kit is designed to go with the stock header with a slip on
              "I wanna go fast"

Comment

D&D full exhaust

there area also a ton of other colors and styles on that site, just look around.
                Last edited by IndyGunner; 10-26-2007, 10:05 AM.

Comment

nice just remember if you take care of the Kat the Kat will take care of you.

Comment

Nice Kat! Welcome to KR!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

the header nice but i really dont like how d&d sounds. im going with Yoshimura. Arnt there different kinds of jet kits in stages that will work the an aftermarket exhaust? if so what stage?
                      Last edited by gsxfaaron; 10-27-2007, 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What a beauty

Man, I wish I could find a deal like that.

Comment

full exhaust with OEM filter, you just use the stage 1 jets i think thats what im doing, you get a bunch of different sizes up to 144 mains usually so you pick which one runs the best
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Have fun & ride safe
                            Watch for your Guardian Angel
                            750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Congrats! Ride safely!
                              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X