X

wife riding the katana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wife riding the katana.

I'm not sure if I posted this before, if I did then erase it.
    Here is a little video of my wife riding the katana she's only 5'2" and about 115 lbs.
    This video was right after she pass the MSF class a few months ago. She hasn't riden alot since, we are having such a hard time to find a jacket that fit her right. She have helmet, gloves and boots but no jacket. Oh well.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Why isn't she wearing a helmet?
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
      Why isn't she wearing a helmet?
      They must not have covered that part in the MSF course.

Comment

You're lucky. I'd never get my wife to ride on a bike w/ me or by herself. I guess that could also be a blessing too.

Comment

Creepy music!
          2007 GSXR 600 BLACK
          Traded in the 02 KAT 600 and sold the 02 KX250..
          2003 KX 125 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by brez24 View Post
            You're lucky. I'd never get my wife to ride on a bike w/ me or by herself. I guess that could also be a blessing too.

True. It took me almost 2 years to get my wife to ride on the Kat with me. That was only one time and she would only ride on base where the speed limit is 25mph max!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

And she's a Boriqua!!
              GSX600F RIP 3/2006 - 6/9/2008

Comment

What a good looking young lady but she would look a lot better wearing a helmet to protect that pretty face
                sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Check www.ironpony.com for jackets. They always have the smaller sizes on sale for dirt cheap.

Comment

Katanapr3, you MUST have known you would get rightly chewed out for letting her ride lid-less.

And I agree with Animal chin- that music had me expecting her to be beamed up by aliens any moment!
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

small Ladys jacket

Dheck new enough they had some dirt cheap in smaller sizes. And I shoot a 357 Sig in a Sig Sauer 229

Comment

I knew you guys had to say something about the helmet, that's why I said... the video was rigth after she took the MSF class and pass it. She got home with her certification card and wanted to try on the kat for her very first time to see how she handdle the xxxxtra weigth of the katana. She just rode twice around the block at 15 mph.

about the music I'm not a computer geek, I don't know how to download music or anything so I use what was on photobuket.

the funny thing is that a year ago I wanted to get a GSXR and told her, that I was going to give her the kat if she learn how to ride and let me spend the money on a new gixxer.

I got my gixxer and she never showed interest on the kat until one day she sat on it and it was too high, so she made me lower the kat so she can put her feet on the ground. I took her to an empty parking lot and show the basic (clutch,gear,brake,ect.) next thing I know she took the classes.

and that's how I lost the kat due to my big mouth, now is her kat.

oh and I shoot a 357sig on a sigpro, a .40 S&W on a sigma and a 7.62x39 on a mini 30.
                        Last edited by katanapr3; 10-23-2007, 07:24 AM.

Comment

She is a pretty gal. Don't ever let her ride the bike without a helmet. It doesn't matter if it is just around the block.
                          2007 Honda CBR600rr
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry, but regardless of the fact she has her MSF, or was going 15mph, still a very important practise to wear a helmet, the most important in fact.
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Helmet that filly

Comment

Working...
                              X