Official Street Fighter Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grumpyoldgit View Post
    Now that's a naked bike :

Yeah, when i am finally done, (whenever that will be), i intend on stripping it down to paint.Thinking of Ducati colors ,Grey frame red bodywork, not sure of the wheel color.Probably go with a single headlight, but the twin set ups look cool too,vertical or horizontal.Not sure if i want to put any kind of shield or fairing on there, kinda like the open look.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
      Yeah, when i am finally done, (whenever that will be), i intend on stripping it down to paint.Thinking of Ducati colors ,Grey frame red bodywork,
      Oh man!! I never wanted to say anything about the paint..
      But now I feel I can say it.. I hate that paint!!

Comment

Does anybody have any pics saved from donmega's project, BTW? The thread they where on no longer has pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
          Oh man!! I never wanted to say anything about the paint..
          But now I feel I can say it.. I hate that paint!!
          No problem BP, The bike frame was already that color when i got it,and the body work was already done too. I have parts from 6 different bikes in this project. And will probably have more by the time i am done
          Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

You're right my bike was never completed. I started losing interest after realizing I should have rebuilt the motor before putting it in along with various other little things that irritated me.

If things go as Im hoping next year I will build one bad *** fighter kat just to shut the haters up and do one right. The one I built was my first attempt at it and I learned alot along the way doing it. I will still have to source out the welding but I know the shop to take it to now and everything will be done nicely and 100% finished this time.
            Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Originally posted by BlackKatnWV View Post
              You're right my bike was never completed. I started losing interest after realizing I should have rebuilt the motor before putting it in along with various other little things that irritated me.

If things go as Im hoping next year I will build one bad *** fighter kat just to shut the haters up and do one right. The one I built was my first attempt at it and I learned alot along the way doing it. I will still have to source out the welding but I know the shop to take it to now and everything will be done nicely and 100% finished this time.
              Sooooo...any hints as to what the next project will be???

Comment

Originally posted by BlackKatnWV View Post
                You're right my bike was never completed. .
                OK
                First, when are our bikes ever finished??
                Second, BlackKat I thought you did a great job!
                Third, Good to see you around again!

Comment

I have no idea what I want to do this time.

Waltari, your bike is what I would love to own, a classic restoration with touches of new upgrades.

BP, its true they are never finished but with a little more effort I prob. could have been able to get it into streetfighter mag or something along that line. I tried, they told me to contact them when it was finished lol.
                  Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Hello once again as i had previously mentioned elsewhere possibly I ghave renthals on my 2001 750 and i have been forced to make my own throttle cables because obviously the stockers were too short . However due to crap weather here recently i have had some binding due to moisture from them not being a little more air tight. in another post the company convertabar was mentioned i called them but they knew nothing really. does anyone know of a reliable place to get extened throttle cables?
                    " Rats get fat, while Real men die "

Comment

Originally posted by piercernb View Post
                      does anyone know of a reliable place to get extened throttle cables?

Nope. I never know they made them.. Why not try cables of another suzuki?

Comment

i got a little but of help from motionpro . com for 70 bucks puls shipping they wil make cables to order tim is the guy i talked to very knowledgable
                        " Rats get fat, while Real men die "

Comment

she's not pink on the inside....

i love how the small sprocket is exposed on this bike!
                          i am tring to figure how to do that..
                          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                          Tony
                          94 Katana 600

Comment

Nice!
                            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                            JOHN 16:33

Comment

questions about wind...?

will i get my *** kicked by the wind if i go naked? and how would a little fairing like a buells help with that? and will it get anymore girls??
                              Last edited by il_ragazzo; 01-08-2008, 03:10 AM.
                              Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                              Tony
                              94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post

i love how the small sprocket is exposed on this bike!
                                i am tring to figure how to do that..
                                you can't.... (you need the cover for the clutchrodengagingmechanism)

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
                                will i get my *** kicked by the wind if i go naked? and how would a little fairing like a buells help with that? and will it get anymore girls??
                                If you go naked you will get more girls IF you're in good shape.
                                If you're body is ok but you're ugly as hell a little fairing could help

Comment

Working...
                                X