let's see your first bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katman View Post
    was my first love!
    ugg! mine too,now i dont feel so bad! my mom thought it was cute.I traded it for a rat DT-1 yammy
    Attached Files
    WOW! your bikes really fast! you were flying when i passed you!

xbox live= katana11
    We Will Always remember!
    sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure this was it 1973 Suzuki TS 100 Honcho. Found this website, pretty cool stuff.

My Suzuki Pages: Suzuki motorcycles, Suzuki GSX1400, Suzuki GSX750, Suzuki Cavalcade, Honda GoldWing, Suzuki GT250, Suzuki T500, Honda CB125, Jawa 250... Webmaster: Jarmo Haapamíki, Hílleforsnís, Sweden - a proud ownder of a Suzuki GSX1400 K2, 2002 year's model.

Comment

Don't have any pics of my first street bike but it looked identicle to this one. It was a 1980 CX500 Deluxe.

I really wanted a Radian or a Fazer when my best friend bought his '86 Fazer, but couldn't afford either one. I paid something like $500 for the CX.
        Last edited by Psycho1; 05-08-2009, 10:57 PM.
        John,
        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
        sigpic

Comment

I loved my Yamaha TX 650 A (1974)......... also the first bike I crashed. I wish I had a pic on this computer.... oh well.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

My 02' 600 Kat is my first bike pics soon
            "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby

ProGrip||Scorpion

Comment

1st street bike...

Sold it... still kicking myself, was poor and needed to start paying things off.

Moved on to a 87 yamaha virago 1100 gold pkg.

Got poorer yet, then picked up an 81 GS850L for $300 not running. here's a pic at the end when I did "custom" luggage to make it more useful...

Last I now have the one in my avatar pic, here is how I bought it...

I need to take some fresh pics of it as I have new Z6's, Oxford luggage and have removed a few decals... Ironically the 1st owner's name was Chuck Suzuki, so he got decals made of his first name and added them to the "suzuki" ones. Kinda cool idea, but I'm not Chuck.

Comment

Working...
              X