X

My motivational poster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My motivational poster

Got the idea from another forum. Hope it hits home with a few of you.

Is that you?

And I think you forgot the 'a' in front of way.
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

That's actually a pretty good message.
      Kyle

Comment

Yup, that is me. Bike is completely restored now. The most current pic is in my avatar. Hmmmmmm..........lets pretend there is an "A" in away

Comment

Wow. Glad you are ok from that. Hey, how do you like that Icon Merc jacket? I'm thinking of getting one.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

I believe if I hadnt been wearing the jacket I would of had serious spinal injury...........the spine pad was compressed flat from me slamming against a concrete culvert. And there isnt a tear on it. I took it home, removed the pads and threw it in the wash. Looked like new. Replaced the spinal pad and im still using it.

But I imagine there are other brands that would of held up as well.

If you look at my posts you will see detailed pics of the accident and the restoration.

Comment

Originally posted by notec
              I believe if I hadnt been wearing the jacket I would of had serious spinal injury...........the spine pad was compressed flat from me slamming against a concrete culvert. And there isnt a tear on it. I took it home, removed the pads and threw it in the wash. Looked like new. Replaced the spinal pad and im still using it.

But I imagine there are other brands that would of held up as well.

If you look at my posts you will see detailed pics of the accident and the restoration.

Wow man I did not realize you hit your spine. Thanks, I am going to bid on one of those jackets.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Between the bike pummeling me and the ride across the ditch........well lets just say I was one lucky SOB.

Comment

8)
                  Attached Files

Comment

great message. Im glad you were not hurt bad.
                    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by notec
                      Between the bike pummeling me and the ride across the ditch........well lets just say I was one lucky SOB.
                      Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
                        8)
                        You're still missing an "a" in the first line
                        Rock out with your knee out

FREE utilities for your PC

Comment

Dooooh!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Create and share your own free customized motivational posters. Armed with a digital camera and that non-stop wit of yours, you now have the power to turn a simple photograph into a humorous or inspirational message. Print it, frame it! Make two—we know you've got hundreds of digital images and photos to spare! Make your own inspirational, funny, parody, sports or other posters. Perfect for the office, schools, teachers, coaches, as announcements, for parties, invitations, and more.

here is the link to make them........just find a pic you like and make your own saying.

Comment

Hehe....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X