X

new kat...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new kat...

just wanted to hear some ideas on what type of accesories i could buy for my new katana...just want it to stand out a bit more, pimp it out...lol...so far i ordered tinted shield...any ideas out there...??

If you don't already have one, get a nice slip-on (full system if you got the $$). I love my Two Bros pipe, it sounds really good

Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul

Comment

I just put on a new Yoshimura slip-on and it sounds a LOT better. I love the growl of an inline 4. Cost me about $350(incl. tax) but you can find them cheaper. Super easy to put on too.

You can spice up your wheels with some colored tape around the outside edge. You should be able to find it at your local motorcycle shop.

A cowl to cover the rear seat looks pretty sharp as well.
      Black IS the fastest color!

Comment

Before you go with a can, make sure you ask about it first. If you get a D & D and did not want loud, well you might be disappointed, if you want a Yoshi and wanted loud, well, you get the point.

Other easy mods, chops the shovel, get frame sliders, seat cowl, wheel stripes, carbon fiber triple tree cover, jag mirrors, custom chain guard, hugger, undertail, clear signals, leds, etc. The list is endless bro but at least you are in the right place to start!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Oh and most important is tires! Lose the OEM set ASAP!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
            +1000

Three words-----Pirelli Diablo Stradas.....
            THE DOC
            RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
            Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
            mistake when you make it again.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DOCTORNITRO
              +1000

Three words-----Pirelli Diablo Stradas.....
              x2

get rid of the crapadams.
              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

The person who had my Kat previously kept putting the Dunlops on it!!! I can't wait until next year when I can replace them... Next year because I'm not throwing out perfectly good tires! Plus I'm a little short on $$$$
                Sold: 2001 Katana 600
                Bought: 2007 Kawasaki Z1000

Still waiting for my Braada Cowl... 62 weeks and counting... I'm told it will be worth the wait...

Comment

Tires-go with the Metzlers

Can- Two Bros (ahhhhhhhhh man its nice)

Most definately get a Braada seat cowl

Change the third eye color (check local laws first, mines blue, but then again so is my light bar)

Do a search, or check out the pics page and you will see some cool stuff. Check the KOTM page for more infor... good luck, its addicting
                  "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Working...
                  X