X

July 1st pics (Collingwood ride)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 1st pics (Collingwood ride)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Collinwood 1
    Gripp & Regripp

Surroundings look very nice! But don't you need turns in your roads to actually go somewhere? It's all straights?

Comment

nice nice looking bike to same color as mine now I know what mine would look like with a mesh mod

Comment

Lots of turns but none in the pics, the wife can't take picks when I'm draggin my knee.
        Gripp & Regripp

Comment

Nice pics and thanks for sharing. That is a nice looking silver bullet Kat!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

like the mesh mod mad ever think of going for KOTM

Comment

Excellent pics. Thanks for sharing.
              Drive faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, do you think my Kat is worthy of KOTM?
                Gripp & Regripp

Comment

Originally posted by Gripp
                  Thanks for the compliments, do you think my Kat is worthy of KOTM?

Yes I do what color is your bike silver or grey cuz I have a saddle seat skin cover I never used cuz my bike is grey the skin is black and silver on the rear passenger seat looks like a solo cowl look that will go great w/ your kat gimme $30 obo for it and its yours just need a heating gun to stretch the leather if interested PM me

doesn't hurt to try for KOTM unless you have more mods to do I really like the mesh man

Comment

Do you have any pics??
                    Gripp & Regripp

Comment

whats your email and Ill send some through my phone

Comment

Working...
                      X