Teresa's New 2005 Ninja 56K Beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teresa's New 2005 Ninja 56K Beware

Originally posted by Highsight2020
    Well even though I bought the 88 250 off Slipkid I ran into some problems with the engine. So I decided to be a little bit cautious and get her a new one where I would not have to worry about anything mechanical. Slipkid sold me a good bike I just messed it up. So in the end Teresa gets a 2005 250 Ninja out of it. Here are the pics.

This one I am teasing her and this what she thought of that.

Wow, looks like she's gonna fit in quite nicely here. Nice salute, I didn't know she knew Range?

Have fun. Great bike to start out on. Welcome to the addiction!
    sigpic

Comment

Thats the same salute my wife gives me when I say I want to buy a new bike. Everybody see the pictures on the wall of the garage?
      Rain or Shine, Onward I ride..........

Comment

She looks right at home on the Ninja. 8)

Nicely done Theresa... talking Jimmy into a NEW bike like that. Ahhhh... the power of female persuasion.

Can't wait to ride with you two at the Gap!

Comment

It was actually me who wanted to get her the new one. I did all the leg work on it. I just took her in said pick a color and said now it is up to ifyou we get it or not. SO she sat and thought, walked around and thought, sat some more and then I rode it home. We bought the bike from here www.castlepowersports.com They had all 3 colors for 05 the only one left is the blue one.

TDR yeah she does that alot lately. But now I can tell her to go play on her bike and leave mine alone. I have a video fo her practing in the drive way getting use to letting out the clutch and working the gas. She did really well. When it would go to high in RPMS should would pull the clutch back in and let off the gas. Most people just learing would just dump the clutch. She takes the MSF this weekend.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Very cool !
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replys. She asks me everytime I am on here is there anymore replys about her bike. Yes she is very excited about the bike. She wouldn't let me put it up when we got it home. She had to start learning. I had to push her a little to get on it and start but once she started she was like a little kid. She was like ok one more time and then I will put it up. That went on for about 30 minutes after she said her hands were cold. I have a awsome wife that really wanted to learn to ride. This is something she said she always wanted to do and now she is doing it on her own bike.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Looks good Jimmy. Hope to get together for a ride someday

Comment

That's the sign she will be giving you when she passes!!!

Very cool that she rides with you.
                  'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

JIMMY!!! I like the start of your webpage...nice and toight!

Comment

Now, to get her on here more often and see what you are up too J/K
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

flippin the bird and everything. nice clean bike!
                        Hello World.

Comment

Jimmah...tell that damn wife of yours to post HERSELF!

She is one of us....and must participate in the forum on her own. I will tell her that I love her bike and I can't wait to ride with her in July myself.

Comment

Man. Look at the squid. Rebelling already. Flipp'n ya the bird, and not wearing ANY GEAR!!!

I wish I had a husband like you... Taking her to buy a new bike.

Hey High, wana get married?
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Sorry Lou I don't Bat for the OTHER TEAM. Thanks for the offer though. At the shop there is a used Superhwak that I would like to have. It is a 2001 with 5000 miles on it.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
                                Originally posted by AHF
                                JIMMY! It's a Ninja 250! All ya' had to do to fix the engine is open her up, pull out the hamster, slap it around, and put it back in.
                                Greg I slapped that hamster so hard it tried to get out after I started the engine back up. When it did it got tangled up in the gears and made this awful sound. No biggie though. Should have went this route anyway. Now that I have tore the other bike apart I know what I am doing on this one. That is hey mechanic I am here for my warranty work.
                                what are ya going to do with the old 250 bro i should my wife that bike and she realy liked it....hint hint
                                http://www.putfile.com/omegajireh AKA ONYOUR6 ......If you think education is expensive, wait till you see the price of ignorance!

Comment

Working...
                                X