X

Pictures of my new mirrors...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my new mirrors...

...and to a lesser extent my new bar ends. Plus a several day old 3-stage wax.

Yes I'm an American, yes I have guns, and yes I won't hesitate to use them to protect my family, my property, and myself

They look pretty good. I've been looking for anything but stock mirrors.
    Me
    http://www.myspace.com/alllostthings

Comment

The look nice! I have the same ones but carbon.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Can you tell us about the visibility of the aftermarket mirrors? Are they about the same as the OEM? They seem like they are a bit smaller then OEM, so I wondered if its harder to see past your elbows.
        1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

The aree of view is not as good as OEM but once I got used to them, they were fine. Nothing as bad a pig spotters.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Well they are a lot better than my stock mirrors, because mine where messed up when I bought it and they wouldn't stay in place.

Yes I'm an American, yes I have guns, and yes I won't hesitate to use them to protect my family, my property, and myself

Comment

Cool, very nice touch!

Comment

Working...
              X