X

Rated K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abzs
    We never forget our Bretheren in Arms!! After all...none of us can do it by ourselves.
    Very true statement there. Too often too many don't see it that way and think "their" branch can do it all without anyone else.

Hooah Marine!! I got three left to retire myself.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Originally posted by Court93kat
      We never forget our Bretheren in Arms!! After all...none of us can do it by ourselves.
      Very true statement there. Too often too many don't see it that way and think "their" branch can do it all without anyone else.

Do those last 3 safely my friend! For the rest of our KR Soilders, Sailors, Airmen and Marines... "Hooah, Yut, Airpower, and Semper Fi" thanks for doing your part! To our civilian counterparts (govt folks) we can't do it w/o you either!
      "Wait for it....."

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
        Wait... I thought the K was communist?

Only in Kanada eh.

Comment

Do those last 3 safely my friend! For the rest of our KR Soilders, Sailors, Airmen and Marines... "Hooah, Yut, Airpower, and Semper Fi" thanks for doing your part! To our civilian counterparts (govt folks) we can't do it w/o you either!
          My apologies...just noticed I spelled Soldiers wrong...gots nuthin' but love for the USA
          Abzs-
          "Wait for it....."

Comment

katman05 wrote:
            Marine corp...HOOYA

Katman05...that's "Marine Corps" and "OOHRAH"; but I do love your enthusiam! Semper Fi and God Bless
            Abzs-
            You can tell I'm Canadian eh?
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

U R ok in my book KM05!
              "Wait for it....."

Comment

NICE
                All Ryders are Welcome
                www.streetstealaz.com

Comment

I'm a San Diego native. Got nothin' but love for all the uniforms.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spent a lot of time down in S. Diego (lived in Pacific Beach for a year and used to hit the Gas Lamp District quite a bit). Looks like I need to get back for a visit.
                    "Wait for it....."

Comment

a vet ride would be great. heck even a total katrider ride would be awsome

Comment

Now that would be one helluva sight! U volunteering to put it together Racedraper?
                        "Wait for it....."

Comment

Working...
                        X