X

videos of last Saturday's ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THAZKAT
    I finally watched the last vid and you guys were risking life and limb on a couple of passes, lol.

That blind corner pass at 46 seconds makes you pucker........
    Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

That is a sweet vid man. Definatly not the safest passes but hey, ya got-r-done. Thanks for the @ work in my desk chair, leaning at every corner video for today.
      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

That pass is not as bad as it looks on video...it's in a series of esses that you can see through 3 corners on. What was rough is that the chick driving the second SUV sped up each time one of us tried to pass her...that's why you see me still on the outside of it in the right hander.
        I knew that there wasn't any oncoming taffic, but I wasn't sure if she (the SUV driver) was going to try to take me out.
        There's a history of a locals trying to hurt riders by doing things like dumping oil or diesel fuel in corners, waving bikes to pass when there's a car coming, swerving over the yellow when a bike passes and speeding up when being passed by a bike.
        You got it.
        Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

the first left then right is the one I am talking about and with two SUV's on steriods to boot. lol
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Reece
            There's a history of a locals trying to hurt riders by doing things like dumping oil or diesel fuel in corners, waving bikes to pass when there's a car coming, swerving over the yellow when a bike passes and speeding up when being passed by a bike.

Man that adds an element of danger ............

I think there should be a stop and beat policy for cagers doing that. That would stop that behavior quick.
            Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

The bad thing is that the Lumpkin County Sheriff is reputed to have been one of the locals dumping oil/diesel in the turns!

Lumpkin, Co., Ga. makes 95% of it's revenue from ticketing sportbikes. (going off the road is a failure to maintain control ticket, even in a one-bike accident and even if nobody is injured)
              You got it.
              Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

The bad thing is that the Lumpkin County Sheriff is reputed to have been one of the locals dumping oil/diesel in the turns!

Lumpkin, Co., Ga. makes 95% of it's revenue from ticketing sportbikes. (going off the road is a failure to maintain control ticket, even in a one-bike accident and even if nobody is injured)
                that is wreckless OP ticket and inpound here
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

sweet vid! 8)
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

Damn, thanks for sharing.
                    Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

oh man, thats crazy !!! sounds like just the kinda sheriff that should be locked up in his own jail !!

Comment

great vid thanks for sharring!

Comment

Working...
                        X