X

Deals gap R6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deals gap R6

I just foung this through an Army safety link. I don't know how old the video is but woow Deals Gap looks like fun. I'm sure it was for this rider until the last 30 secs. Kind of get you a little sea sick watching though.

Video of my friend riding his R6 through a ditch at Deals Gap in Aug 2006. The road was a little wet that morning, so I tried to take it easy....I guess not...
    sigpic

Why does this seem to be in very poor taste? I know it's a training vid, but the song selection was the first thing that made me feel like it was tasteless, then the jerky, vertigo-inducing frame-jumping, then the obviously sped-up work.

Anyone else feel like it was in poor taste?`
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

The windy Ridge video with the same song is way better.

Originally posted by StevieB
      Anyone else feel like it was in poor taste?`
      This was badly edited and poorly soundtracked. And yes the film speedup didn't help either.
      Kyle

Comment

That was not a very good vid at all..:

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Like I said I felt sea sick by the end and I know there are like 80 some turns at the Gap. I ve rode in AZ and TX guess what roads like tha dont seem to exist here unless there 3hrs away.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X