• Show
Clear All

• COUPLE OF CUSTOM RAT BIKES...

Saw these this week:

sigpic

That SOHC honda is SAW Wheat..

I can't believe I wrote that..

Comment

The ole Honda is bad ass, the Suzuki has an almost 'elegant' look to it. Both sweet bikes

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I usually don't like stretched bikes but the 1100 is perfect. I really like the Honda but the 1100 is subtle and stealthy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
          That SOHC honda is SAW Wheat..

I can't believe I wrote that..

My plan is working....muwhahahaha

Comment

umm, not my style, but cleam
            If your paddleing up steam and a wheel falls of. How many pancakes fit in a dog house??......

None stupid!...... Ice cream doesn’t have bones!

Comment

I like 'em both but the Honda looks more stealthy and minimalist.
              Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
              Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

I like 'em both, too, but I don't think the Suzk qualifies as a rat bike- too much chrome and polish, and the glossy paint is just wrong.
                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB
                  I like 'em both, too, but I don't think the Suzk qualifies as a rat bike- too much chrome and polish, and the glossy paint is just wrong.

Yeah chromed rear caliper = non rat..
                  But remember this is from Tom..
                  After 5 moochalatees his eyes vibrate so bad he thought is was the bike that was blurry..

Comment

Very nice. They look brand new!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB
                      Indeed . TRUE ratbikes have NO chrome or shiny bits , are FLAT black (not glossy) , and are usually pretty dirty , as the owners do as little cleaning/maintaining as they can get away with as that would detract from riding time . Not unheard of to see ratties missing things like shift levers , but have a set of vicegrips in place .
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

great looking bikes. I'd prefer the honda than suzy, just my preference,and black is the fastest colour!!!,this just highlights it
                        '99 Suzuki GSXF
                        '67 BSA Spitfire
                        '73 Triumph trident
                        '35 AJS 350 side valve
                        '72 XS2 Yamaha 650
                        '51 BSA A10 Golden Flash
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                          Indeed . TRUE ratbikes have NO chrome or shiny bits , are FLAT black (not glossy) , and are usually pretty dirty , as the owners do as little cleaning/maintaining as they can get away with as that would detract from riding time . Not unheard of to see ratties missing things like shift levers , but have a set of vicegrips in place .
                          But you have a shift lever?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                            Originally posted by md86
                            But you have a shift lever?!?!

Yeah , but my bike is also not flat black . Are you even paying attention ?
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Nope :P

Comment

Working...
                              X