• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of nice bikes!

Comment

• My Kat

Comment

• So many nice bikes, im thinking about painting my kat black pretty soon.

Comment

• Anybody ever paint, powdercoat or annodize their forks or swing arm?
          This is what I'd like my black kat to look like, but not sure if it's possible...

Originally posted by Tokalosh View Post
          This is how a black KAT should look...

Tok
          Wow - that gold mesh looks really sweet! I may need to borrow your style for a while if you don't mind.
          Last edited by Bloodsugar; 09-27-2011, 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Like to dive? www.ScubaHides.com
          Drive a Wrangler? www.TakeEmOff.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodsugar View Post
            Wow - that gold mesh looks really sweet! I may need to borrow your style for a while if you don't mind.
            You are more than welcome to, looking forward to seeing some pics.

Tok

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bloodsugar;2122233]Anybody ever paint, powdercoat or annodize their forks or swing arm?
              This is what I'd like my black kat to look like, but not sure if it's possible...

painted my forks candy red, going to paint my exhaust all black here this winter and swing arm...Very possible/easy to do...

Comment

• Well i had to come over to the dark side!.Forces of evil caused me to crash my yellow one.
                So upgraded to a 750 and thought time i popped in to say hi!!

However this is now out of date as i've just added pannier racks ,so will take more photos soon.....

Originally posted by Bloodsugar View Post
                Anybody ever paint, powdercoat or annodize their forks or swing arm?
                My yellow fk3 had a black swingarm and my new fk4 black on has a silver swing arm....go figure.........might look at a swop as long as the 600 is the same as my new 750.....

Update
                Last edited by ManQu; 08-01-2012, 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                I'm outa here

Comment

• Might as well toss my '88 up on here. Work in progess!

Comment

• My fighter in progress:

Before and after so far:

Comment

• ^ looking good
                      Last edited by dah10022; 04-25-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dah10022 View Post
                        ^ looking good
                        thanks sir, it's coming along!

Comment

• Originally posted by 9L1V3$ View Post
                          thanks sir, it's coming along!
                          keep us updated on here with pics as you keep working on her

Comment

• Here are a few of my new bike. Future upgrades will include smoked windscreen and yoshi carbon fiber slip on.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
                            1 Corinthians 10:31
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Doppleganger3814 View Post
                              Here are a few of my new bike. Future upgrades will include smoked windscreen and yoshi carbon fiber slip on.

UGH Definatley jelous of you sir!! I wish my bike looked exatly like this!

Comment

• ^^ Thanks for the props on it and I'm really looking forward to see what it looks like by the end of this season!
                                "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
                                1 Corinthians 10:31
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X