No announcement yet.
X

OFFICIAL BLACK KATANA THREAD!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmetically my bikes been done now for over a year and sadly i havent posted pics yet ima download em when i get home asap!
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

• bike 1.jpg

bike 2.jpg
      my favorite part is the green chain

Comment

• Originally posted by corkydiesel View Post
        [ATTACH]19767[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19768[/ATTACH]
        my favorite part is the green chain
        I've never cared for the naked or half naked look but that looks good the way the fairing is trimmed down!
        sigpic
        Sometimes life throws you a few curves...lean with it ! !

Comment

• thank you

Comment

• Loving all the customization pics, guys. Definitely food for thought - keep 'em coming!

Comment

• I'm in the process now of getting my wife's ready for its new paint here in a few days. Got a few cracks repaired and smoothed back up, just got to get time to get it painted when weather is warm enough. Hopefully this weekend or next. I'll post some pics when I do it.
              sigpic

Comment

• quick update on my 92

I think I'd like to get 2 slip ons for the exhaust - I love my bike but it's a bit quiet/on the sewing machine side... and now that I'm in LA I think the added volume might be a benefit on the insane freeways around here... still on a shoe string budget. I wonder if the shortys with baffles would sound like? or if they would even be legal in californeee....?

'92 GSXF600
                sigpic

Comment

• PROJECT KATANA almost complete

new to site almost finished with 1993 KATANA project, put in a 96 motor, wiring harness and finishing up with paint let me know what ya guys think still like the signals and a silver graphics kit to complete will post picks after thats done so let me know
                  Attached Files
                  Live hard Ride harder

Comment

• Hello fellow Black Kat riders!!

New to the site but just recently purchased a '94 Black Kat 600. Will post pics up as soon as I can.

DLW
                    1994 Black Kat 600

Comment

• Welcome you guys! I actually just finished my 91' Kat 600 project. (well appearance wise)

Now I'm going to update little things like chain and sprockets, and some LED lighting and I'll be all set!
                      Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Just finished my 6 month project. If you want to see the full thread, look in my signature, but here is the photos:

Before:

After:

Taken with my phone on a day with terrible weather. Im gonna take more later with my step moms camera, and on a day with better weather
                        Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

• finished making that shorty exhaust for her yesterday

03' Aprilia Falco
                          99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
                          94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
                          1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
                          sigpic

Comment

• @Tokalosh
                            Where did you get your seat cowl????

Very Nice bike by the way.

Comment

• I finally got my wife's '06 Kat 600 painted and back together. Here's a couple of pics, She was excited to see it finally done!
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

• Holy crap thats a hell of a short exhaust LOL! Where, with what and how much LOL. Gotta be loud as helll! haha
                                Originally posted by nelson8708 View Post
                                finished making that shorty exhaust for her yesterday

Originally posted by Fault View Post
                                Just finished my 6 month project. If you want to see the full thread, look in my signature, but here is the photos:

Before:

After:

Taken with my phone on a day with terrible weather. Im gonna take more later with my step moms camera, and on a day with better weather
                                Some green led's would really set it off and tie everything together nice! Kinda a subdued green gobblin thing LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X