X

OFFICIAL BLACK KATANA THREAD!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Done

Just got mine back from the paint shop and boy am I pleased... A new fender, paint and exhaust go a long way. A bit of before and after for ya.

Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

• NICE Kevin What did they get you to prep & shoot it for you . $$$$
      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• My cousin works at a body shop. He did all the prep and paint for the cost of materials. Somewhere around $100. A pretty lucky break for me. I think it looks great w/out the decals... not sure If I'm going to put any back on. Any thoughts???
        Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

• official black katana thread

1994 mostly original

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by BPryz View Post
            now THATS how a black kat should look...freaking sweet bro!

Thanks bro, don't shy away from some KOTM nominations, ive been wanting one of those since I started blacking it out.

Comment

• what the phuc you lookin at

Comment

• orange on black!

Originally posted by FASHER View Post
                Well, it looks like I can post pics now!!

My bike is still work in progress but here are a few pics. The first one is before the cowl, with the added graphics and decals. The second, is with the cowl and some chrome odds and ends.

I hope to get the shovel chop done today....more pics to come. Oh yeah my bad on the photo quality, I am shopping for a new digital camera as i :
                Gorgeous. This reminds me of my dads AMX Javelin. Eye popping looks. When I paint, I will go midnight blue metalflake, and you are giving me ideas about red/orange stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Wow, that is one gorgeous kat!
                  sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• nice one mate

Originally posted by kata-tat-tat View Post
                    Wow, that is one gorgeous kat!
                    is that your girls underwear on the headlight
                    Last edited by neil66; 04-28-2010, 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• those bikes are beautiful no doubt about it. my bike is black also, but no wheres near as pretty. my bike is an older one and so is the paint job lol but it still rides real nice.

Comment

• This is my new beauty. The red is the before, and then the next is the other. It's good to now officially be apart of the black kat family.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Where did you get the clear indicator lenses? They are a cool touch
                          I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish View Post
                            Where did you get the clear indicator lenses? They are a cool touch

ebay?

Comment

• My 1998 Katana 750 with 13,300 miles on it.

1998 Suzuki Katana 750, GSX750F, black, 13,2XX miles, stage-I jet kit, NGK IX iridium spark plugs, ...
                              1969-1/2 Dodge Super Bee, A12, 440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 rear axle, Butterscotch w/black stripe, black interior
                              1974 Plymouth 'Gold' Duster, 225 slant six, automatic, hood scoop, rear spoiler, aluminum wheels ... performance looks set up for daily driving

Comment

• looks great
                                sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
                                X