• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 GSX600F
    www.tsbr.us
    www.weather.com
    www.lets-ride.com

Comment

• Riddler, duh! That's a 5 minute ride from my house, 4 of them being from the carousel/inn area.. Where are you at? We should get some rides in man..

Astro, I asked earlier maybe it was a different member.. Where did you get them badges at? I wanna take the katana off and put that sexy badge on! Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sonofnothing View Post
        Riddler, duh! That's a 5 minute ride from my house, 4 of them being from the carousel/inn area.. Where are you at? We should get some rides in man..

Astro, I asked earlier maybe it was a different member.. Where did you get them badges at? I wanna take the katana off and put that sexy badge on! Thanks
        I from NYC but I took a ride to BM for the first time in Oct. http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113311

I'm planning to do some more in that area so we should definitely link up.
        -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
        sigpic

Comment

• Cool let me know when, I can show you around.. There are a lot of great rides around here...

Comment

• guess I should add mine to the list..
            Attached Files

Comment

• In the bright sun it almost looks like a bluish purple... does anyone else think that on an 01?
              Attached Files

Comment

• GSX750F.jpg

A couple of HD accessories for the Kat.....
                Attached Files
                Last edited by chrisx2; 04-12-2011, 08:33 AM.
                2004 GSX750F

Comment

• Originally posted by professa_riddler View Post
                  Astro, are your engine covers polished or chromed?
                  Chromed, I did the polishing to prep them for the chrome and a local shop chromed them for a decent price. Wheel lips and forks are just bare polished aluminum. What ever alloy of aluminum they used for the fork sliders holds it's shine real well, and is darn near as reflective and flawless as the chrome.

Originally posted by sonofnothing View Post
                  Those are vinyl decals a shop cut for me. I got them off Teddy ( I think) a few years ago, but I don't think he has the hook up anymore. Any sign/ lettering shop can cut them for ya though.
                  Last edited by Astro4x4; 04-13-2011, 09:18 PM.
                  2000 Katana 600
                  2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

• My New To Me Blue Kat

'05 with 3K miles, 3/27/11.

As of today I have put about 500 miles on it.

I've wanted a Kat since I was 16 aftering seeing one in the back of a car mag no less.

I also have an '89 I got off craigslist for a few Benjamins. Torn it down to rebuild it. It was a 750, but a prior owner renengined/bodied it as a 600.

Nevertheless the Blue one is my daily commuter and the other will be my toy.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• [ATTACH]20293[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Comment

• My Bike/Project:
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114782

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris438 View Post

WOW I'm jealous! the crome and paint are super clean.
                            "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                            1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                            2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• Mine
                              Attached Files

Comment

• 2003 GSX600F
                                Yoshimura RS-3 Stainless Slip-On
                                T-Rex Racing Frame Sliders

Comment

Working...
                                X