X

"New" Bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" Bike

Well after my accident (totaled bike),got the check from insurance and bought this baby is a 636 '03.Anyways I'm thinking on selling it now due to the fact that is too fast for my taste.

Watch for your Guardian Angel
    750 '04 Kat (blue)

Nice looking ninja..

$$$?

Comment

some guy im gonna be ridin with who is 20 years old, never ridden a bike, and is pretty much a tool decided to be a total bad ass and buy a 2007 ZX6R. im sure if your saying its to fast for you hes gonna kill himself.

Comment

Mike,
        Paid 5400 with all the mods that can be seeing in the pic.Got new Pirelli Dia,led signals,yoshi tri oval,polished frame,I've been able just to get to 2nd shift and already hitting 100mph,I got a Beautiful wife and 3 kids so I realize that this bike is not for me,maybe in the after life lol.Anyways I got a great deal in another Kat 750
        750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

that's a nice looking ninja. I also have a wife and two kids but that's not going to make me sell my GSXR 1000, it just makes me be more careful.

Comment

Good on you for knowing your limits though.

Beautiful bike but so not worth your life. Go with a bike your comfortable on, hope it doesn't take you to long to find a bike your happy with.

Comment

Originally posted by LocoKat
              Mike,
              Paid 5400 with all the mods that can be seeing in the pic.Got new Pirelli Dia,led signals,yoshi tri oval,polished frame,I've been able just to get to 2nd shift and already hitting 100mph,I got a Beautiful wife and 3 kids so I realize that this bike is not for me,maybe in the after life lol.Anyways I got a great deal in another Kat 750
              It is nice to see when someone's brain overpowers their testosterone!

Loco, I am glad you are putting your family first. They are blessed to have you.

Did you go with the 04 750?
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

James,
                Yes indeed, I'll post pics later in the week.BTW I just ordered a D&D slip on carbon.(I love my neighbors)
                750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

nice bike .........Good luck on selling it
                  sigpic

Comment

Already got a buyer coming this weekend,let see what happened.
                    750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Originally posted by LocoKat
                      James,
                      Yes indeed, I'll post pics later in the week.BTW I just ordered a D&D slip on carbon.(I love my neighbors)

Awesome! Back to the D & D!!
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

What's up with the exhaust on that thing?
                        Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                        18v Rigid Drill
                        Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                        New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

It's just wrap so you don't burn yourself on it

2002 Katana 600
                          1999 Ford F150

Comment

Working...
                          X