Artfibras undertail & LED rear lamp (built in turn signa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artfibras undertail & LED rear lamp (built in turn signa

Greetings all,

I just recently purchased two items off ebay. A Artfibras SUZUKI 600 KATANA 06 UNDERTAIL ELIMINATOR and a SUZUKI 03 06 KATANA LED CLEAR TAIL LIGHT LAMP (with built in turn signals). I paid 130.00 for the undertail and 68.97 for the intergrated tail light. Both are brand new. I have decided to go in another direction and will sell BOTH for 125.00 plus shipping. These items should fit any Katana 600 or 750 03 thru 06. The undertail is painted pearl splash white. I prefer to be paid thru pay pal. If anyone is interested please let me know. My email address is [email protected]. I have pics below from ebay.

later

artfibras undertail

I forgot to say that the undertail was never installed but the tail light was but can be easily removed. Feel free to leave me a message here as well. I check this more often than my email

Later

Comment

The picture shows a hugger....is it a hugger or undertail (that attaches to the underside of the tail) you are selling?

*edit: Ok, some sites on the net are showing "undertail eliminators" ...aka FENDER eliminators.
      When did they change the wording and why wasn't I notified?

Comment

That is an excellent deal! I paid 130 bucks for my huggerl + shipping and my clear light was about 50 bucks + shipping and does not have the integrated feature.

This will go quick.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Undertail

Im selling the undertail shown not the hugger

Comment

Re: Undertail

Originally posted by lhall002
            Im selling the undertail shown not the hugger
            Ok my bad. There's IS an undertail in that pic as well. I apparently need to get my eyes checked again.

Ksoldier is right....damn fine deal.

Comment

Question for all those who have the AF undertails. How long does it take to put this on ? Does it require drilling or can I just screw it on in a parking lot somewhere ? I was wondering whether I could ride up to buy the undertail, install it in a lot somewhere and ride back.

edit: ok NM. Found some info after searching. Says you need to drill 2 holes for the tail and 2 for the battery box.
              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

My bad, I was thinking of the hugger too.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Here are some pics of the undertail and license plate bracket (I think)

Comment

what if i already have the tail light and just want the undertail?

Comment

then i would take the tail light for a reasonable price .....if its ok with lhall002

Comment

Is that a rear fender on that black Kat?? I kinda like that look. Would save me an hour washing my undertail..

Comment

Do you still have the undertail

Do you still have the undertail for sale. I need one for my 2000 kat gsx600f

Comment

Hi im new to this, do you still have that undertail

Comment

Holy crap. Zombie thread!!!! Run for your lives!

Originally posted by smiley600 View Post
                              Hi im new to this, do you still have that undertail

You do realize that this sale was originally posted 5 years ago, right?
                              Last edited by Scout; 04-25-2012, 11:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                              チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X