No announcement yet.
X

MY FAMILY AND I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the first pics.your son looks like he is posing for the Heisman trophy.either that or he is trying to escape

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
      That is too cool. The closest I have seen a Bear is in a zoo. Man what awesome animals.
      You can have all that bear stuff. I think they are cool animals from a distance, but wild animals will always be wild. Like Chris Rock said, "that tiger didn't go crazy that tiger went tiger!"

katanasport600, nice Fam.
      sigpic

A Fine is a Tax you pay for doing wrong!
      A Tax is a Fine you pay for doing well!

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u214/Chuckwick357/

Comment

In a zoo dude, that is as close as I will get! I am not going to wrestle with one anytime soon
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

OK I get around the permits because they are needed for pure grey or pure timber wolves. Thunders' daddy is pure Timberwolf, and his mommy is a wild rescue Graywolf. So that makes him a timber/gray mix, therefore, no permit, but still all wolf. and Klic is right, he is a big baby with the babies and those he knows. dont go in the back yard if he dont know ya. He took out two pits while he was attached to a leash, pretty gruesome.

T
          "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

how much does a dog like that cost?

Comment

I wanted pet Coyote so bad when I was stationed in Cali. They would come right up to you and you could feed them. They would follow you around in the field too and would act like the family pet out there. Funny stuff. Of course they are tiny compared to Wolves but cool nonetheless. We never saw pups though, they are very protective of them.

Wiley E. Coyote, Super Genius!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

My mother is looking for those pics. I don't think she has them anymore.. Man that makes me look stupid... I wrestled a bear... Ya right.. moron.. LOL anyhow if she finds em I will post em.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

, if a guy in NY city can have a lion in his apartment, anything is possible!

Comment

thunder is a beauty

sigpic

Comment

Great looking dog!

Comment

Good looking dog.. I have a Golden Lab and a rottie. They are good dogs, yet no wolf.
                        REMEMBER... A GOOD friend will help you move. A REALLY good friend will help you move a body!... Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!

Vehicles.
                        1987 22' Sea-Ray Seville
                        2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon (lifted 5" w/ 35" Goodyear MTR's)

Comment

How do you add pics to your messages? through your profile?
                          REMEMBER... A GOOD friend will help you move. A REALLY good friend will help you move a body!... Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!

Vehicles.
                          1987 22' Sea-Ray Seville
                          2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon (lifted 5" w/ 35" Goodyear MTR's)

Comment

or use [img]www.picturelink.com[/img]
                            how's the shoulder brother man?
                            Live and Lean.
                            When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                            "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                            Romans 3:23

Comment

now, when i saw the pics i instantly thought of my friends alaskan malmute (sp?)- a sled dog. she looks exactly the same, just a touch darker in her coloring and has the best durned temperment you could ever ask for in a pet.. . . why he has her in arizona i'll never understand, but she's one of the coolest dogs i've ever known.

werent we supposed to be talking about motorcycles?

Comment

Working...
                              X